Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Game is pretty linear. Played through the whole game with no issue with mtool sugoi translation.

It is a neat little game. Kinda brought down by the fact that we have such an ntr drought right now and a lot of people were placing pretty big expectations on it (me included).
That is the problem with expectations, the game isn't bad, in fact is pretty good and even more since its the dev first game, but expectations make you hope for the imposibly good

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Maybe a simple "Do you want to watch the flashback/sex scene Y/N" option would've been the better course of direction.
Yeah, make it like that, plus add it to the gallery room to view later too, basically it happen and MC has the scene but you can choose to skip it. Still didn't know it was half of CoK team since they already have another game in the works, i thought it was just the artist.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The NTR felt extremely flaccid and the FMC's corruption happened way too fast,
I actually kinda liked the twist of - she already kinda got corrupted. A lot of ntr becomes quiet predictable when you have the classic sequence of groping - hj - bj - vaginal - anal - impregnate.

Kinda like ntrpg 2. You got late to the party, the band already played and the fmc is filled with cum.

Reactions: ZoneTestOut

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well a little extra point for Engraved Pleasure is that so far it can be played mistery style witht he MC discovering things, at least the first events so far can only be viewed from the reccolection room, you only get glimpses in the game proper.

And there is romance, but i think this is playimg the tragic romance card to the hilt xD

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so the only upcoming few games are only NTR Focused liner ones ? the drought is real lol was it always like this or its just this year ? plus i see a lot of games that would benfit of having ntr routes in them but dev just misses the opportunity

Jun 22, 2022
I actually kinda liked the twist of - she already kinda got corrupted.
I didn't mind the twist. It was nice to see Raymond catching up to the days of old (the stats of "present" getting ever closer to the stats of the "past", even far surpassing some of them). I also liked the blindfold setup, having an FMC who already got fucked by both NTR chads years before she met the MC.

Here's the issue (for me): If only the FMC had a relation with our MC to begin with. He never confessed to her, he never mentions a romantic interest in her, and even after he sees the FMC making out with Raymond he decides that playing it passive is the way to go (the worst trope of all, "she would never be interested in another man than me"). The FMC and MC never kissed, they never held hands, they never went on a date from all I know. That's what makes the NTR flaccid for me. The less of a bond the loving couple has, the less impactful NTR gets. I'd go as far as to say Arieno didn't even cheat on Robert.

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I was always wondering what the writing was on the cover page. I could not find a higher res to try translating it with camera translator.

View attachment 2061513
I remember trying to translate it back when i was in first year college , but give uo because the text is too small and too LQ to read. I remember like "She hate man who cant keep promise" , or "her mon pubis is soft" etc.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I didn't mind the twist. It was nice to see Raymond catching up to the days of old (the stats of "present" getting ever closer to the stats of the "past", even far surpassing some of them). I also liked the blindfold setup, having an FMC who already got fucked by both NTR chads years before she met the MC.

Here's the issue (for me): If only the FMC had a relation with our MC to begin with. He never confessed to her, he never mentions a romantic interest in her, and even after he sees the FMC making out with Raymond he decides that playing it passive is the way to go (the worst trope of all, "she would never be interested in another man than me"). The FMC and MC never kissed, they never held hands, they never went on a date from all I know. That's what makes the NTR flaccid for me. The less of a bond the loving couple has, the less impactful NTR gets. I'd go as far as to say Arieno didn't even cheat on Robert.
To be fair, a lot of NTR works on the premise of childhood friend gets stolen. There is an expectation that they will end up together. A pure promise, not sullied by anything carnal that gets stomped by a chad effing the shit out of her. Destroying all that purity and promise. "What could have been and should have been".

Jun 22, 2022
To be fair, a lot of NTR works on the premise of childhood friend gets stolen. There is an expectation that they will end up together. A pure promise, not sullied by anything carnal that gets stomped by a chad effing the shit out of her. Destroying all that purity and promise. "What could have been and should have been".
Yup. Probably the most common and also easiest way to set up NTR without any effort. Just the mention of "we're childhood friends" is meant to be a satisfying statement filling out the void of a nonexistent, actual relationship. Childhood friends are results of coincidence (parents living close together, visiting the same school etc), while real relationships are built on genuine care, interest and affection. Not saying childhood friends couldn't have such feelings, but in the case of EP the MC acts so passive and uninterested in the FMC that they could as well be a drone/camera we're steering from place A to place B.

I don't want to bash the game though. It just wasn't for me, in my opinion it sadly didn't make use of its full potential nor did it properly explore its own ideas (like the "seals"). My reaction is this strong because I loved Curse of Kubel tremendously, and had too high hopes for this one.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yup. Probably the most common and also easiest way to set up NTR without any effort. Just the mention of "we're childhood friends" is meant to be a satisfying statement filling out the void of a nonexistent, actual relationship. Childhood friends are results of coincidence (parents living close together, visiting the same school etc), while real relationships are built on genuine care, interest and affection. Not saying childhood friends couldn't have such feelings, but in the case of EP the MC acts so passive and uninterested in the FMC that they could as well be a drone/camera we're steering from place A to place B.

I don't want to bash the game though. It just wasn't for me, in my opinion it sadly didn't make use of its full potential nor did it properly explore its own ideas (like the "seals"). My reaction is this strong because I loved Curse of Kubel tremendously, and had too high hopes for this one.
Well, i am still playing but the events of the past (flashbacks) do make it clear the 2 like each other, they are just way too stupid and tsundere about it =S, and after he discovers what happened to her they mend bridges sadly is not the outright confession i hoped for (at least he gets her to drop the "his highness" and call him robert).

That said, fuck, with a family like that who needs enemies? i can already feel like one fo the endings will be the now common edgelord ending: "the world fucked me over i will fuck it over then! muahahaha! welcome the new demon lord/etc" xD

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Damn, that sucks NTR must feel artificial asf. It doesn’t even have the BSS element. This is why I like Dlsite NTR works the last couple of years. The creators seem to think if there’s corruption than there’s automatically NTR but they don’t realize that you can have corruption without NTR.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
This is popular theme for BSS stories .

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Damn, that sucks NTR must feel artificial asf. It doesn’t even have the BSS element. This is why I like Dlsite NTR works the last couple of years. The creators seem to think if there’s corruption than there’s automatically NTR but they don’t realize that you can have corruption without NTR.
Nahh play it, is not perfect but if you read all the dialogues its obvious there is ntr, is just that is kind of a tragic romance with the world set against them, seriously the more i play the more i am reminded of Thug Hero Party, although not as bleak, yet at least but nearly there.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I envy you coomers that are able to play through unedited MTL.
Some games do not mtl well, but if you use the correct translator, it is oftentimes prettty good.

For me it is sugoi>Deepl>Google and bing (which are usually unreadable, utter trash).

For some reason, most mtls you can find are google translates or something similar, which results in total gibberish.

Sugoi is pretty great. Only thing you gotta get used to are wrong pronouns, I somehow see the correct ones after reading mtl for so long. Usually you can infer it pretty easily. However, sugoi with mtool is locked behind a patreon tier.

It is not perfect, but it is worth it, at least for me.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
For some reason, most mtls you can find are google translates or something similar, which results in total gibberish.
I think Sugoi and DeepL are behind a paywall, at least the latest version used in translation tools, hell i can't even get DeepL to work with TA xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes