RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know what to tell you. I am normally not bothered by such things like corruption or NTR but somewhat this hit hard, feeling sorry for the girl you know. I dropped the game not only because of that guy but because I thought this game is going to be like the majority of the RPGM where there more situations that lead to corruption. In here it's only this guy.
Nah I get what you mean. Personally I prefer one guy or different (separate) routes of always one person, but I get that sometimes you just want more out of your games, especially in a game like this where the MC/FMC have such decent backstories and all.

Jun 22, 2022
Hopefully we'll get to play the extended version some day, when Kagura picks it up. I've heard it adds a lot of content to the endings.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Please i NEED help! How do I clear this game with the minimum amount of having sex with that guy? I normally don't feel anything about this kind of games but seriously that guy makes me sick. This game is making more depressed than is making me horny.
Does anyone have a walkthrough or spoilers if I can manage to save the girl? I think this is going to make me cry.
Imagine playing an ntr game and expecting vanilla

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hopefully we'll get to play the extended version some day, when Kagura picks it up. I've heard it adds a lot of content to the endings.
Ending.
It mainly extends the NTR/cheating ending by probably 10-ish scenes that contain 3-4 original CGs (good ones) cycled where the scenario/scene progresses continously.

Honestly, I love the NTR elements and the backstory on manuru's games, but I wish there was at least one route that was pure love or pure love-y and contained some casual perversion (like mastrubation, exhibitionism, toys and vanilla sex) with escalating hornieness of the FMC without having to be corrupted and succumb to the NTR. That would be a cool addition to the game, with all the backstory the world has. Gameplay systems could be expanded on too, it already has a solid and unique foundation.

That being said, the next game looks promisting too. Far as I know there are two FMCs this time. Not sure if either of them has a "not corrupted" state.

Also, I hope the FMC from the first game (the one in this thread) comes back one day in their games.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips
Jun 22, 2022
Didn't really expect vanilla but more like an ending where I don't go full corrupted. I simply don't like the Bazria guy and it kinda sucks it's only involving him.
Well, there's like five endings? Magetano doesn't get fully corrupted unless you keep pushing it. It's quite a grind to get her to fall completely.

As for just one guy, yea that's personal preference. I prefer a single dude over sharing / multiple dudes (I like NTR where the girl falls in love with one person), but it's a valid point if you're not into it, major downside then.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Work in progress of porting the dialogue from the base vers. to the dlc vers. Should be done before or right at the end of August if everything goes well.
Translating the new dlc scenes however (edited DeepL) will definitely take longer depending on how long they are, and won't be able to say when those will be done.
View attachment 1986205
Wait, what are we talking about?

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
Unbelievable. I resolved to play this game in one sitting; started a new game and tried REALLY hard for my first playthrough. Carefully bought my items and avoided sexual choices as much as possible. I was trying to get the good ending before jumping down the dirty route. When I finally got it I was so relieved; grabbed a bag of popcorn and praised myself for a job well done. Holy fuck. The game still manages to cuck me right at the very end. Well played, game. Well played. I don't play a lot of the same genre, but I might have to dub this as the Mother of all NTR Games. Now please excuse me while I cry myself to sleep.

Jun 22, 2022
Unbelievable. I resolved to play this game in one sitting; started a new game and tried REALLY hard for my first playthrough. Carefully bought my items and avoided sexual choices as much as possible. I was trying to get the good ending before jumping down the dirty route. When I finally got it I was so relieved; grabbed a bag of popcorn and praised myself for a job well done. Holy fuck. The game still manages to cuck me right at the very end. Well played, game. Well played. I don't play a lot of the same genre, but I might have to dub this as the Mother of all NTR Games. Now please excuse me while I cry myself to sleep.
That's the true power of the curse of Kubel. :LOL:

HiimFrost

Dec 8, 2020
Update regarding the port;

About halfway done, translated 150 maps out of 262 (maps = event dialogue). Initially I said I could finish before September because I used to be able to port at least 7-8 maps in an hour, up until I reached the point where I'm starting to port the fully voiced sexual events.

For context, the more voiced lines there are in a map, the more time consuming it is to port. So time consuming that my pace went from 7-8 maps per hour to a maximum of 2-3 maps per hour. On top of all that, some of the maps have added/removed/consolidated dialogue in the DLC vers., making it even more time-consuming since I have to machine translate those lines and edit it by context.

Considering there's 112 maps to go, each of which have AT LEAST 100 voiced lines, and I can allot at least an hour or two each day porting, I can't give any estimates anymore as to when the port will be finished. Certainly won't be anytime soon.

For now, here's the data folder with all of the ported dialogue so far. Just copy and paste it into the DLC vers. linked somewhere in this thread.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019

About halfway done, translated 150 maps out of 262 (maps = event dialogue). Initially I said I could finish before September because I used to be able to port at least 7-8 maps in an hour, up until I reached the point where I'm starting to port the fully voiced sexual events.

For context, the more voiced lines there are in a map, the more time consuming it is to port. So time consuming that my pace went from 7-8 maps per hour to a maximum of 2-3 maps per hour. On top of all that, some of the maps have added/removed/consolidated dialogue in the DLC vers., making it even more time-consuming since I have to machine translate those lines and edit it by context.

Considering there's 112 maps to go, each of which have AT LEAST 100 voiced lines, and I can allot at least an hour or two each day porting, I can't give any estimates anymore as to when the port will be finished. Certainly won't be anytime soon.

For now, here's the data folder with all of the ported dialogue so far. Just copy and paste it into the DLC vers. linked somewhere in this thread.
Thank you for your hard work sir!

Light77

Dec 27, 2017

Any way to replace censored CG scene from DLC to uncensored CG using kagura version ?

Kurousa

Feb 4, 2021

Thank you for you hard work, the best ntr corruption game

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes