RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Curse Of Kubel [1.02] Compressed

Win (701 MB/ 240 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Id say this even falls in line more with other corruption/cheating games. Its a shame these games are not listed as such often and its just all listed under "NTR". I personally don't enjoy the Netorase aspect of things, I prefer the Netori, or the "Male MC doesn't know" kind of NTR that is more akin to the plain cheating tag.

Reactions: kcj300

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Id say this even falls in line more with other corruption/cheating games. Its a shame these games are not listed as such often and its just all listed under "NTR". I personally don't enjoy the Netorase aspect of things, I prefer the Netori, or the "Male MC doesn't know" kind of NTR that is more akin to the plain cheating tag.
NTR is when the mc love interest fall in love to other guy mighty penis. Any other tags are irrelevant.

neo_kenka

Oct 28, 2017
Got a weird bug:
When I go to the house behind the Inn to talk to Lucius after he leaves you the latter (post-intro-skip), it plays the text of a sex scene with the mayor's son that's definitely from somewhere later in the story. While the text rolls, all that's visible is a freeze frame of the house interior. Afterwards it'll play some passing description of conversation that SHOULD'VE taken place.

Has this happened to anyone else? Known issue or bug, with known fix?

Last edited:

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
The dev submitted his work to Kagura for translation months ago. So it's somewhere in the queue but who the fuck knows when their slow asses will ever get around to it.
Kagura takes on too many bad projects imo.

Some upcoming examples. The Imperial Gatekeeper. I think it is a decent game. But it already has a decent fanmade translation. The same was true for Fleeting Iris. The same will be true for Princess of Zeven. These projects will delay other projects by months.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Kagura takes on too many bad projects imo.

Some upcoming examples. The Imperial Gatekeeper. I think it is a decent game. But it already has a decent fanmade translation. The same was true for Fleeting Iris. The same will be true for Princess of Zeven. These projects will delay other projects by months.
It's not even that they take so many "bad" projects. They take too many projects. Period. They should either hire more staff. Or, if they cannot afford that, they should not take on so many projects at once.

Because, lets be honest, if Kagura takes on a game then it discourages fan translators from doing so. They don't want legal trouble and they also think its a waste of their time if someone is translating the game anyway.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
Please i NEED help! How do I clear this game with the minimum amount of having sex with that guy? I normally don't feel anything about this kind of games but seriously that guy makes me sick. This game is making more depressed than is making me horny.
Does anyone have a walkthrough or spoilers if I can manage to save the girl? I think this is going to make me cry.
This was the first NTR game where I really felt for the couple and wanted to save the girl on my first run. For the best ending, you'll have to avoid asking the bad guy for help as much as you can. In theory, it's possible to only have sex with him once (that one time can NOT be avoided) and then grind your way to victory. It'll be tough and will require good dungeon maneuvering / some luck with enemy placement, but it's doable from what I can remember.

An ending spoiler though, to eventually save you unnecessary emotional pain:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I mean disliking the guy all nice and fine, but why not play a different game then? I mean the NTR is the main appeal.
I agree tho that the story has some neat elements, I think the dev put more effort into the backstroy of the MCs and the world than your standard game.

Reactions: Siegfried Hart
Jun 22, 2022
I think the dev put more effort into the backstroy of the MCs and the world than your standard game.
Which made the game so amazing to me. Still my #1 NTR game for that reason. An emotional backstory coupled with slow burn corruption without the bad guy sharing her to other men, just the two of them - and poor Cero. :LOL:

Jun 22, 2022
I forgot to ask also part of the spoiler for how long is the game anyway? How many days does she wait for the guild to come secure that shit?
I remember that it was tied to the times Magetano makes it to the end of the dungeon. You need to make it there several times (five or six times?), then you get an ending. The ending then depends on how many times Magetano asked Bazria for help (there are multiple endings).

The game is very long if you want to fully corrupt her. It takes a long, long while for her to fall completely.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes