RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

kootas

Oct 24, 2021
How can i play as Katarina or something to unlock her scenes? IDK how to do it, im on 27 ero points.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
i know some people wishes she had fun with other people,but i prefer when its only person like this. i rather have the girl become a pet/slave to one guy then just some whore/cumdump
yea I guess thats just generally preferences in terms of NTR.
I personally agree.
I think its cause I like NTR more for the corruption/humiliation aspect of the FMC rather than the MC.
That's why I like cheating tags and the games with tough/strict/prude female character getting corrupted too.
But I prefer it to be a one-guy type of deal.
The gangbang scenes are always my least favorite. Though I admit it might have been more interesting with multiple paths. But, who knows, maybe in a future game of this dev.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Still one of the best NTRPGs created to date imo... The expansion and VA addition in クベルの首枷病+ only compounds that further.. I just finished the JP version, and they really step things up on the Post-C ending route.. she goes full blown Hoe with little resistance, to say the least.

Do hope that Kagura takes up localizing this version at some point in the near future. Would like to read the new content in English to compare if possible.

Although I will say, I wasn't real into Katrina's scenes and expanded role in this for some reason. The whole relationship with her just felt like supplement to make Bazria (NTR-kun) into an even bigger scumbag before you get into the post-C content, and the narrative goes balls out on the 'corruption' and 'humiliation' factors... beyond that, she was still just background noise, only with a sprite this time.

In any case, a worth while read for those who enjoy slow-burn NTR with good art and voice acting, without putting yourself into the cuck's perspective (tf would you wanna do that anyways?), since he is near non-existent outside of referencing.. still ended up feelin a bit bad for the dude by the end though. lol

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
time to wait for another year again.
Even though we can't really dismiss that time span (we *are* talking KG after all), this REALLY shouldn't take too long imho. I mean the new content translation-wise is, what, like 5% or something?

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Even though we can't really dismiss that time span (we *are* talking KG after all), this REALLY shouldn't take too long imho. I mean the new content translation-wise is, what, like 5% or something?
You honestly shouldn't be enthusiastic with kagura's release windows. That's my top tip to keep yourself from becoming disappointed.

FAEN1134

Jan 3, 2020
Hidden gem. I like FMC NTR games because generally they have better plot than vanilla MC games but I do not like NTRs with poor story telling. This game challenge you to save FMC not like ''let every npc in the game fuck you''.

Reactions: kcj300 and Stijn

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
would it be better to wait for the dlc or whatever or just download it now?

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
DLC in english is probably quite some time away... so you can play it now. Or wait for the better experience but that can take months or years or something..

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
If you are not in some kind of a rush -for whatever reason-, I'd just wait for it. I mean, it's probably not gonna be a huge workload to "update" if they have at least somewhat competent people at KG (which I assume they do), and they are probably already at it.

Besides... you must *also* have a huge-ass backlog -just what the doctor would order- for these kinds of situations too, amirite or am I right?! xD
...though I will probably be one of the first to cuss at KG if they are not done with it in the foreseeable future, so... :whistle:
(anyhoo, my bet would be: "soon" (without the ™))

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
If you are not in some kind of a rush -for whatever reason-, I'd just wait for it. I mean, it's probably not gonna be a huge workload to "update" if they have at least somewhat competent people at KG (which I assume they do), and they are probably already at it.

Besides... you must *also* have a huge-ass backlog -just what the doctor would order- for these kinds of situations too, amirite or am I right?! xD
...though I will probably be one of the first to cuss at KG if they are not done with it in the foreseeable future, so... :whistle:
(anyhoo, my bet would be: "soon" (without the ™))
True I’m in no real rush so I’ll probably just wait a bit. Thanks

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes