RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

uiuilo

May 16, 2020
From the creator, I think it's just some additional content along with some changes to the original cg.

LEET

May 29, 2017
There is also flashbacks for the childhood friend so we know why she cares for him.

HidutiSIU

Sep 19, 2017
If you were to add the files from the DLC to the original translated game, which ones would you need to move? I mean, can you even do this?

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
so what happens if we use this original 1.02 translated version and batch it with that + version, is one part translated and the other one is not or is it going to crash

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
If you were to add the files from the DLC to the original translated game, which ones would you need to move? I mean, can you even do this?
Nope.
so what happens if we use this original 1.02 translated version and batch it with that + version, is one part translated and the other one is not or is it going to crash
Crash.

Right now there is no "best of both worlds". You can either have the latest DLsite + DLC version, with voice acting for female lead and added H content BUT censored, and in Japanese (maybe you can MTL for yourself), or have the uncensored base-game English Kagura version.

Someone with too much time and sanity to spare on his hands may try to get the uncensored image assets from the Kagura version into the new, improved Japanese version, but... Not worth the hassle, probs.

So either wait for Kagura (that is IF they get permission from the dev, AND they decide to do it this year lol), or play it in Japanese, content-added, censored, voiced.

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
can anyone help me out with a decent MTL? ive tried one but it didnt work on any Games cause apparently the Game was always to big, is there different MTL´s anyone got a suggestion id like to try it out.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Naughtyguy

Aug 16, 2017
Nope.
Crash.

Right now there is no "best of both worlds". You can either have the latest DLsite + DLC version, with voice acting for female lead and added H content BUT censored, and in Japanese (maybe you can MTL for yourself), or have the uncensored base-game English Kagura version.

Someone with too much time and sanity to spare on his hands may try to get the uncensored image assets from the Kagura version into the new, improved Japanese version, but... Not worth the hassle, probs.

So either wait for Kagura (that is IF they get permission from the dev, AND they decide to do it this year lol), or play it in Japanese, content-added, censored, voiced.
Author said that if Kagura contact them then he can give permission, so no problem to start translation, but we know how Kagura handles with their work...

Reactions: Zippix

johnhermitdoe

Jan 13, 2018
its a simple update but wanted more. something on the lines of actually controlling the sex scenes would be nice. (akin to the teaching feeling style).

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes