RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

EKNT

Aug 29, 2021
How can I get rid of this annoying glitch removing plenty of details ? arent there any solution for this? It has ruined the game overall!

View attachment 1590552 View attachment 1590552
View attachment 1590557
so, no fix for cutted flavor text?

while this help during dialogue, this didn't help the cutted flavor text...
or i'm just an idiot that didn't understand how to do it...

also, are not all translated to eng?
cz there's a bunch of untranslated in Maiden's Secret(?)...

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Reach the tomb alone six times with N lascivious points
Ending A: 5 - 30
Ending B: 31 - 79
Ending C: 80+
Ending D: acquire "Fuck Buddy #16" skill

The tally is when you reach the tomb the sixth time.
Just to understand the endings, does it mean that you reach them only when she's reaching the tomb ALONE?
Is there a time limit put into the game?
I'm retrying the game with dlc, and I kinda forgot about ending conditions.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Just to understand the endings, does it mean that you reach them only when she's reaching the tomb ALONE?
Is there a time limit put into the game?
I'm retrying the game with dlc, and I kinda forgot about ending conditions.
Yes, alone. You can do any number of cycles with the playboy, but only the solo runs count towards completion.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, alone. You can do any number of cycles with the playboy, but only the solo runs count towards completion.
Alright thanks!
Which means you basically can reach all endings as long as you stop at 5 times.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Alright thanks!
Which means you basically can reach all endings as long as you stop at 5 times.
Iirc, that's basically how the new game plus system works here. It sends you back to cycle 5 with your end game stats and then gives you further options to reset your stats and set the cycle to cycle 1.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How do you get the ending d "Fuck Buddy #16" skill, because I got it while aiming for ending c.... :(
edit : nevermind I was mixing with another event name.

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
There is another project from the same artist, but different author. The trial is pretty good from what I've tried.

Yes the demo is super hot, and also it's so good that the mc is male and has mystery pov.
But it's far from being out unfortunately.

Reactions: Nick_1357

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
Yes the demo is super hot, and also it's so good that the mc is male and has mystery pov.
But it's far from being out unfortunately.
I'm looking forward to this way more than the Curse of Kubel sequel. Hope it comes out on August-September like what the author planned, but I expect there would be a delay again.

How can i find the demo?
Check the link I posted above, JP version only.

Reactions: Cuck man

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I'm looking forward to this way more than the Curse of Kubel sequel. Hope it comes out on August-September like what the author planned, but I expect there would be a delay again.
I like both for different reasons.
Curse of kubel sequel because the girls look awesome, and the corruption sounds delicious.
And the one we're talking about because the ntr mystery will be very enjoyable.

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
hello, i managed to "extract" the files from the kagura patch and i tried to apply it to the + version, but it didn't work (i was thinking a partial text translation at least with the voices) the files are the next ones on the image. Do you think there is a way to "separate" (i know it's hard) the neccesary text of the previous translation and apply it to the + version (that has the voices and all), i think that the audio file wouldn't go... please help, sorry if it's not ok...

f.jpeg s.png a.png q.png ...

SauceSage

Jan 31, 2018
Full Saves / Gallery (extract and put inside www folder)
Save number is Corresponding to the endings (save 1 is ending 1, etc.) just finish the chasm solo and you will get the ending depending on the save you choose. After any ending, you get sent back to before you complete the chasm in a sort of new game plus so you can try to get other endings. So if you complete ending 1 with 10 lascivious points the automatically transports you back to Cero's bed to try other endings.
Save 5 is the full gallery
ALSO NOTE:
1. Some text don't fit in the text box in some parts (don't know how to fix?)
2. The walkthrough is on post #293
3. Ending C scenes can be triggered in the full gallery

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes