3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Iziel

Oct 11, 2019
if you dont want to share it public then share it by sending private who asked for. PS i'm also awaiting the link;)

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
To be honest I also supported quite a few patreon, like Rnest, Remitary and heaven studio. But $10 monthly is killer. Especially how he actually said that he make it free for the last month but then goes on to charge $10 for this month. Thats kind of underhanded.

nogasthetic

Jun 29, 2019
To be honest I also supported quite a few patreon, like Rnest, Remitary and heaven studio. But $10 monthly is killer. Especially how he actually said that he make it free for the last month but then goes on to charge $10 for this month. Thats kind of underhanded.
$10 is just for early access v0.8 alpha. You can get free one after two weeks. Beside it's 13th of nnn so it's worth to wait

Reactions: Suave2 and hecknuts

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Hopefully now that we've finally got some actual penetration modders will be able to make the full range of custom events with the actual art assets, which frankly might be necessary since it'll be god knows how long before we get 0.9, if ever.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes