3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

karbofos22

Jul 14, 2017
I've gotten I think EVERY event.
Erotic Events:
Tutoring the two kids (Blonde&Brown), both times until it tells me next patch.
Coal Village - Molested by wood guy, molested by rich people, sex in the rainstorm with Boo, various bathing.
"Fire"- Theff's crew member, basically cucks Earth. Done until it said see me in 1.0
Homeless old man - Done until it says 1.0
Two Camping Trips.
Exhibitionist scenes with Dash at the bar until it says 1.0, including teasing the child.
Boo scenes - All day time events until no longer available (except Coal village, which seems to loop), all evening events until he just shows you photos of yourself.
Seita - all the bro & sis events, plus an event where he like enters your mind and finds the demon inside it. Says wait till update after that, also says "main story over for 9.0" after.
Onsen scenes- I'm not positive if these are new or not, but she basically just flirts with two dudes who request photos with poses - but it loops after, playing the same scene over and over.
Goblins - Goblin orgy and play. Says can't go back till next update.

Non-Erotic Events:
Introduced Mayor to Gritz the Goblin.
Went on a date with Earth.
Various talks with villagers, mostly seemed like filler dialogue.

If I missed anything let me know.

Overall a good update - this guy has incredible art, but his updates are VERY slow. Like genuinely don't expect 1.0 till this time 2026.

Yep, found all this + garrison and Abel crop field quests. The main question is should be bathing scene in Coal village and evenning pictures show scene by Boo loops counts as update end, or we missed something.

Reactions: kitstuff01

oliver121273

Nov 26, 2017
How to get the second camping trip? I am done with alle other quests i think, but I can´t find a way to start the second camping trip.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
0.9 keeps crashing on Linux Manjaro. And in the process, it destroyed my savegame. Error: "Script is hanging."

In its current state, the game is unplayable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JustaDudeMan

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone can fixed my save file? I'm stuck in boo progress. talk to marco when leaving but when im talking to marco he just wants me to go home
This happens when you sleep before talking to him, I believe. Make sure you take lunch with him, I fixed you back to be morning so you can.

How to get the second camping trip? I am done with alle other quests i think, but I can´t find a way to start the second camping trip.
Did you do all the martial art/tutoring quests? You can do it only after them.

oliver121273

Nov 26, 2017
Hi White Templar. Martial Arts Quest? Where to do them? Are they new in this Version? Tutoring to the Inn Boy I got complete.

Mar 19, 2021
idk if its the same for everyone but talk to hiro's mom to start tutoring him, and talk to taka's dad to train him, and after you finish those routes go back and talk to your brother.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I usually try to replay games I haven't played in a while but this game is broken. It doesn't give you a quest log, you literally do not know what the goal is to progress.
It's like a 20h game too. Every step is like that the entire way.
So strange.

Dreadnouhgt

Dec 27, 2017
Following this Guide https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/04/2548384_Curse_WKT_Final.pdf and right now im stuck somewhere between

 Go to the inn and talk to the blue haired man
 Rest until the evening then go talk to Boo
o Let pass some days then talk to him again so your exhibitionism level can rise a little
bit

i did the Events with the Blue Haired man but cant do any events with Boo.

Anyone can help me here?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
how many new scene are there?
Actually... a lot.
Enough to keep you busy a full day if not even more. We waited a lot but at least the content is there. Too bad look like exposure level 4 is still unavailable.

I usually try to replay games I haven't played in a while but this game is broken. It doesn't give you a quest log, you literally do not know what the goal is to progress.
It's like a 20h game too. Every step is like that the entire way.
So strange.
A quest log would certainly be useful, especially cause updates are kind of once every year. If he started working on it again like before he got a child...

Last edited:
Reactions: fronam135
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes