3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Aug 27, 2023
I am stuck. I am supposed to be able to start the goblin quest according to the walkthrough. I seem to have have done everything else the walkthrough tells me. Artist done, Boo doesn't want to sleep anymore because he is trying to find a way to fuck Yuki, studies lesson done, hide and seek both done, shopkeeper done, including finding herbs at the swamp. Hot springs all done including solo. Tavern events at night done. But mayor keeps saying he has to investigate to see if it's safe. What am I missing?

RedShot

Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to make money on a consistent basis in this game? I'm stuck at the point where I have to buy a book from a merchant in the inn, but I don't have enough money. Kind of completed all the quests that gave money, but after the task with the camp of bandits they disappeared, and how to earn new ones I can not understand.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I'm curious about this. It's been a while since I checked out this game:

Is Boo still the main antagonist/partner or is there a lot of different routes by now?
I remember around mid 23 the dev said they were 90% done with the main story and wanted to finish it up around christmas.
Is there just one (Boo) route? Or is there other ones as well? And is the game close to being finished on the main story? Or did the dev decide to just expand the main story?

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
I'm curious about this. It's been a while since I checked out this game:

Is Boo still the main antagonist/partner or is there a lot of different routes by now?
I remember around mid 23 the dev said they were 90% done with the main story and wanted to finish it up around christmas.
Is there just one (Boo) route? Or is there other ones as well? And is the game close to being finished on the main story? Or did the dev decide to just expand the main story?
I think it's gonna be boo if its gonna be true bad ending or true happy ending but still ntred by boo. Cause at this point i don't believe there is gonna any happy ending without ntr in this game. Of course there is another man who became yuuki's partner but boo is the strongest candidate, the another man have potential but it's not like they gonna become a forever partner. More over, there is no progress from yuuki to solve her curse problem (which is gonna be have progress in the next update, because the doctors seems gonna come back).

From that, maybe this game will have 3 routes.
- Bad ending. Yuuki lose from demon king or her desire and she gonna be slut either for boo or all man. Or maybe get killed by demon king,
- Normal ending. happy end but ntred by boo
- Happy end. Everything become normal again and boo or other man can't fuck with yuuki again, this is maybe happy route for seita.
I don't know which one is gonna be true ending, but yeah.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
That sounds like progression is really slow, despite the A.I. the dev employs now. Really a shame, on the subscribestar it sounded like the dev was close to finishing the game.

Reactions: katsura kotaro

RedShot

Dec 9, 2017
How do you start a goblin quest? Completed all side quests according to the guide, but the mayor keeps saying he has to do some research on goblins.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Wow people are still asking for the same fixes. It must be over 100 pages now. Are any true fans coming into the thread at all? It's been a long time since the first time I played so I understand people move on but there's still so much fun to be had in this game I believe.

Reactions: calmagenial

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
Wow people are still asking for the same fixes. It must be over 100 pages now. Are any true fans coming into the thread at all? It's been a long time since the first time I played so I understand people move on but there's still so much fun to be had in this game I believe.
They/we are waiting for another 3+ years for a new excuses/game progression news for the game.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes