VN Unity The Cursed Saga: Under Black Sails [Demo] [PurpleGray]

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
The art style is cute but the game needs more content.
Censoring a content-dry game that's still in development is a bad business choice and I'm certain the dev is going to feel it sooner or later.

Most developers send out the latest updates to their patrons first, and then give it some time before opting out for public releases which motivates people to pay for memberships. Why make this pre-alpha game an exception is beyond me.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP updated with new public release!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

ITCH.IO & the last public demo
I decided to try other digital game distribution services other than Patreon. As a crowdfunding service, Patreon is arguably the most user-friendly and affordable of them all. But there are many problems and, besides, I do not know how to find the target audience here. The only way to promote game project is to post information on forums for adult games, of which there are only 2-3 on the entire Internet.
I'm a bad marketer, because I don't know how to lie, exaggerate, flatter or use all sorts of tricks to lure people ))
Okay, I'll go straight.
I put the game up for sale here:
This is the last 11th update. There will be no monthly updates. For these purposes, there is my Patreon. Only here I will continue to send new updates to the game in private messages. If someone wants to support my project one time, they can buy the game for $10 (or add more if you wish) as an early version and wait for me to finish development. I will no longer post public free versions.
This is the last public demo:
If you like it, you can buy my game or support it here. Whoever does not like it, then ignore, do not buy, do not support.

Thanks for attention! And a great gratitude to my only two patrons, who from the very beginning believed in my project and have been supporting me for many months to this day. These are lonely_adolescent and BamBam. Thank you, friends!

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Me: oh, a French sailor. So, French ought to be available in language?
Languages: English (duh), German and Polish.
Me, an European: dobry

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
So, Let me honest PurpleGray... I'm trying to help.

For a game that has been out a year, this has almost zero content.
  • You need to have the walk animation MUCH faster. It's soooooo slow.
  • There needs to be a way to skip text too.
  • Personally I think every women having the same body is lazy. Not really a fan of the HUGE fake looking tits but that's a personal thing.
  • Art overall is of quality though, but there are a lack of transition images, there are a lack of sex images too.
  • We see tutorial to combat but never a real combat. So no idea if it's good or fun.
  • Writing seems good at least.

Overall this game feels light. This feels like 2 months old but it started April 2020... I don't see why anyone should trust you that the game will ever be finished. Not only that, you are ending your advertising period when no one pays attention to the game yet. Questionable judgement. Almost like you are trying to get as much up front payment and then bail.

I hope you put in some real work and grab an audience some how. Good luck.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
A French pirate game updated once per year ? Oh my, I'd better keep watching One Piece instead.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
how much content is in this game now that it is marked as finished?
With the few updates the dev mentioned and the tag list, I would say there is no actual sexual content, but nudity.
However, i did not try it (yet).
BUT it is a demo, so don't expect anything from the version here on F95.

EDIT: The version currently online IS a demo, and although it is 1.4 GB, it contains only two XXX scenes which are both small one second animations and a cumshot still image. And, it is no longer than the version i played years ago.

Both scenes mentioned above occur before the actual adventure part of the game begins, which means you may as well ditch anything after checking the third cabin on the upper deck.

With this amount of content I would not suggest anyone to download the game demo, even though the artwork is nice and the tits are massive. There's just not enough for you to assess if it's for you (ONE handjob scene with cum on tits and ONE anal scene with a creampie).

The full game has a lot more content and is $10.
It does say that it takes 5-6 hours to complete the game, but take note of how the developer describes the game content:

1684359201848.png

My suspicion is that there is actually very little lewd content in the game otherwise he would have made a note of just how much there is.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCursedSagaUnderBlackSails-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: SuccubusLover69

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I own the full game. I can answer questions if someone is interested. Regarding the sex scenes, there are about a dozen static and animated scenes.