3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
I was suprised when I played at it was better than I expected and am anxious for the next update. Looks like a keeper

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i'm curious if this game will get update or abandoned .. i'm hoping updated .. its an awesome game :love:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah at least the game is not abandoned. I think the changes he mentioned are things like changing some of the dialogue. Like for example instead of saying the girls are in school, it will probably say that they are in college just to reinforce the fact that they are adults.
That really won't make any difference legally though. Not if he's in Australia.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think he is australian, so he probably doesn't have anything to worry about if he makes those changes. A lot of people freaked out and some even abandoned their games because of the laws of a country they don't even live in. Obviously it doesn't mean that devs shouldn't be careful and avoid pushing over the line too much but for most of them they would probably be fine.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I don't think he is australian, so he probably doesn't have anything to worry about if he makes those changes. A lot of people freaked out and some even abandoned their games because of the laws of a country they don't even live in. Obviously it doesn't mean that devs shouldn't be careful and avoid pushing over the line too much but for most of them they would probably be fine.
I'm not Australian.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for your work on this game ShaddyGames, as well as all the great mods you provide as ShaddyModda!

Take care of yourself, and get back to this when you feel up to it, and the time is right for you.

Reactions: ozpush

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Will there be an update? I'm noticing a few VN I follow and are very good are not getting updates ..hope this one does soon..

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes