3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is this real related incest and are there sex scenes or very slow build up likely to be abandoned type of progress?
So far, sexual relationship with 2 daughters and 1 niece. 2 more daughters are interested in a relationship. Most, if not all, scenes are,at least partly, animated.

Reactions: shawnnation

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
in some FMC game threads, from time to time you can see obsessed lesbian fans (anti-straight crowd) who despise/hate any straight content and when you asking for more straight action, they immediately call you a gay :ROFLMAO: this forum is rly something else
I always imagine these individuals as the board's Karens. Walking into an Indian restaurant with their speak to the manager haircuts, kicking down the door to the kitchen and yelling at the sous chef "Stop making fucking CURRY for everyone! I want HOT DOGS!!!"

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
First off. I'm sick and tired of the handful of Rose haters constantly posting their piss ant opinion. If you don't like her than don't play my game. She was always going to be a major part of the story, and turning out to be the MC's niece from day 1. The back and forth comments about her every update are unneeded or wanted. You're entitled to your opinion but going on and on about it is quite frankly annoying as shit.

Second. Quit bitching about the possible lesbian shit. I did say that IF I added any of those type of scenes they would be skippable. I myself aren't really into that. Unless of course the MC is also involved once they are LI's. Which will be the case.

Third. anymore bitching about either of these things and I'll put in a request to the mods myself to have the comments section of my thread locked. It's my game and I'll write it the way I want. I will never capitulate to the small few whinny bastards on this site that want me to change things, as some weaker devs have done. So if it involves either of the above topics keep your whinny ass opinions to yourself.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
First off. I'm sick and tired of the handful of Rose haters constantly posting their piss ant opinion. If you don't like her than don't play my game. She was always going to be a major part of the story, and turning out to be the MC's niece from day 1. The back and forth comments about her every update are unneeded or wanted. You're entitled to your opinion but going on and on about it is quite frankly annoying as shit.

Second. Quit bitching about the possible lesbian shit. I did say that IF I added any those type of scenes they would be skippable. I myself aren't really into that. Unless of course the MC is also involved once they are LI's. Which will be the case. I've had requests from people who actually PAY for my game for these types of scenes before the MC gets with the twins which is why I'm considering it. So the rest of you can fuck right off.

Third. anymore bitching about either of these things and I'll put in a request to the mods myself to have the comments section of my thread locked. It's my game and I'll write it the way I want. I will never capitulate to the small few whinny bastards on this site that want me to change things, as some weaker devs have done. So if it involves either of the above topics keep your whinny ass opinions to yourself.
Damn, man! You know your own mind and you ain't afraid to speak it. You're my hero!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
First off. I'm sick and tired of the handful of Rose haters constantly posting their piss ant opinion.
I think the main reason why people don't like her is that she gets too much screentime at the moment... :shrug:
You have to understand that people play this game for the daughters and not for the niece.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and motseer

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I think the main reason why people don't like her is that she gets too much screentime at the moment... :shrug:
You have to understand that people play this game for the daughters and not for the niece.
And yet there are more lewd scenes with Isabel than anyone else as of 0.05.

EDIT: Correction, there have always been more lewd scenes with Isabel. I'll admit Rose got the D before Izzy did, but only because I'd had the birthday night planned from the beginning. Had to make it special for her. After all, she is the one that's most in love with him. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think the main reasonwhy people don't like her is that she gets too much screentime at the moment... :shrug:
Nah, I like the girls. I like Rose. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like Sha Sha when she visits and I'm starting to like Mei and Olivia as well. I would also point out that there can be no such thing as too much screen time when referring to a petite ginger.

Can it be chilly instead? I'm not big on curry. :p
Make it chilli cheese and I'm in!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I ironically want a gallery unlock mod for shaddygame
If you're referring to the replay. I'll most likely be adding a separate file for that next update, as I've changed a few things in the coding so the current one no longer works. Besides, it's not like I've made them difficult to unlock. There are only 3 or 4 that you have to go down the right choice to unlock them.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmorphone
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes