VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Davis Family [v1.1.0] [B & D & S & M Productions]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Dopezeez

PLS PLS PLS tell me the Boyfriend & Mom Scene is Preventable!!!
Is it?!

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Seems interesting enough, although too little content. But I guess that is to be expected from the first version of the game.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I come here for the incest, thanks for the NTR warning... about the scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, maybe the creator should make the scene optional too, because it still happens even if you ignore it, considering that incest is optional maybe NTR should be too... but well, like many said, this isn't "full NTR" xD

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I wanted to make my usual review but this game is a total mess, too many things to fix to give an appropriate review & i don't like give 1/10 votes. If the developer is here and would like to know, i'll gladly point them out.

P.s. to the snowflakes who cry about ntr every time they step outside the harem-like games, it's just cheating and second, if you start the game and cut the incest like i did, you are an exchange student who is harbored in a family.
It remind me of South park The Fractured But Whole, where your sad batman-like back story is about your dad fuck your mom.

Reactions: Bobbs and Thornhill

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I wanted to make my usual review but this game is a total mess, too many things to fix to give an appropriate review & i don't like give 1/10 votes. If the developer is here and would like to know, i'll gladly point them out.

P.s. to the snowflakes who cry about ntr every time they step outside the harem-like games, it's just cheating and second, if you start the game and cut the incest like i did, you are an exchange student who is harbored in a family.
It remind me of South park The Fractured But Whole, where your sad batman-like back story is about your dad fuck your mom.
u r wrong on so many levels that i cant point them all out even tho u r here.

Aug 13, 2017
Future advice for people: Version 1.0.0 is the default setting in renpy, so you may not be getting as much content as you might think.
Yeah i noticed that I think Renpy was set up with the idea of simple games which would be complete on the first go.
but realistically its not exactly rocket science to change 1.0.0 to 0.0.1 especially when the game engine literally puts it right there for you to change during the intro.

Zal

May 5, 2017
For a newly launched game, i think it´s pretty good. Like the plot and the opportunities that might unveil with the carachters. Wich are, by the way, very nice!!! Keep the good work B-D-S-M Productions!!! ;)

Reactions: Vaamos

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
ive using pick set for mom rooms... and there said "wait" so what mc do next?? or only stay there until sleep time?? :oops::oops:

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
Guys respect the rules. Moderator already asked for stop spamming this talk about NTR.

This game need better UI. Hope dev look at this in next build.

Reactions: Xzuku

Xzuku

Oct 8, 2017
For a first version, it has decent content, although it is a bit of a grind which I was expecting.

The language is fluent, the characters look good and the scenes were good. Can't wait to see what's next! Gonna subscribe to this.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
It's a decent start, but it's already a grind.
The renders are good, the story is OK, the UI is good, but it takes so long for anything at all to happen and to continue repeating events so early in the game isn't a good sign. I'll give it another try after a few updates.

alconaft666

Aug 3, 2017
Hello. Really sorry to ask, yet is there any other way to download it, cause, I get the SSL error. Thanks in advance and best regards.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hello. Really sorry to ask, yet is there any other way to download it, cause, I get the SSL error. Thanks in advance and best regards.
Here, but it is only for win.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes