The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At daz3D, a rather interesting deal today. You can get a G9 bundle (char/hair/outfit) for $10($5 if daz+) with a new release over $5.

It will probably remain a couple of days and it may be worth waiting to share the buy-in with other offers.

Also a new set of "weekly" freebies (as old as usual, but it is free)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
At daz3D, a rather interesting deal today. You can get a G9 bundle (char/hair/outfit) for $10($5 if daz+) with a new release over $5.

It will probably remain a couple of days and it may be worth waiting to share the buy-in with other offers.

Also a new set of "weekly" freebies (as old as usual, but it is free)
If you still have it, a counts as the $5.00+ which means that you get the for $4.99.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I have received by mail a coupon $8 off $18. Daz+ only, but probably besides that everybody can use it. 02_23SAVE8

This weekend only, we’re giving you an EXTRA Coupon Code to get $8 OFF* any purchase of $18 or more.
Use the code at checkout before it’s gone!​
*Code valid for Daz+ Members only. Usable once per customer.
Excludes New Releases, Gift Cards, Licenses, FastGrab Items, and Memberships.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1676322127617.png

I have received by mail a coupon $8 off $18. Daz+ only, but probably besides that everybody can use it. 02_23SAVE8

This weekend only, we’re giving you an EXTRA Coupon Code to get $8 OFF* any purchase of $18 or more.
Use the code at checkout before it’s gone!​
*Code valid for Daz+ Members only. Usable once per customer.
Daz+ Bonus Code Extended!
Good news! You now have until the end of the week to use your
EXTRA Coupon Code for $8 OFF* any purchase of $18 or more. Use
the code at checkout before it’s gone!
Coupon Code:

02_23SAVE8

And don’t let your regular savings go to waste!
You can find your other monthly Coupon Codes in the Daz+ tab of
your account dashboard.

*Offer expires Feb. 19 at 23:59 MST (UTC-7).
Code valid for Daz+ Members only. Usable once per customer.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, question for the collective here...

Soooo, I'm trying to recreate this outfit:

I have the 'Warrior of Dusk' loin as a fallback, armbands shouldn't be a problem. It's the bra that's kicking my ass. I THINK that I have something like that in my vast Daz library, (besides the Shiloh outfit, which isn't quite right) but I think there's an outfit that has something like this, I'm just not finding it, my Google Fu is weak atm.

Also, a loin that has the 'double straps' would be cool, but that's probably a long shot. My modeling skills are also weak when it comes to clothing (I tried Marvelous Designer, I can't afford 'real' clothes modeling software and I wasn't grasping things anyways. Blender, just no and Hexagon isn't really the best angle for this and there SHOULD be something already created out there anyways...).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How about this one: ?
I ended up doing this for now:

I still think I have something in one of my Daz libraries somewhere so suggestions still welcome! The MMA one is a thought I suppose.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
15% with the now ongoing really bad discounts for "sales".
Thanks, but no thanks.

Bring back the old prices or raise the gift card to 30%.

Or just don't get my money.
:cautious: I think they are training the new intake with Higher Prices and Lower discounts

Reactions: tk99 and amster22

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Btw. Dicktator for G9 is released now:

10% off, well if you want to get in early, it is better then nothing.
Whilst I was there i noticed that has a lot of stuff at 20% too. has a raft of G9 stuff at 50% ...

Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
50% off Daz+ membership today if you buy any new release over $1.

Also, select items at $2.99 for Daz+ (3 without new release over $1, 6 with said buy-in). Up to 54 somewhat newer items to choose from:

Note that these items are currently Daz+ coupon eligible.

It's an OK deal, the bigger thing is if you've been putting off renewing your Daz+ and have wanted to, today isn't a bad time to consider that, what with March Mehness just around the corner...

And if you don't have Daz+, we've discussed the benefits before. Short form, if you spend say over $150 a year at Daz3D.com, it's probably very much worth it to you, due to the extra discounts that Daz+ members are offered in some of the sales throughout the year.

If your membership has elapsed and you need to renew, or are buying a membership for the first time,you may need to do this in a separate cart (with your new item prereq) so as to get the full Daz+ discounts on other stuff you want to buy, although if I remember right sometimes you can get the Daz+ discounts at Daz+ levels as long as the membership is also in your cart. Not really sure what is the case currently with the new cart system, so feel free to experiment if this applies to you.

I renewed a while ago (good for over another year still). There's usually a pretty good sale in the June timeframe for Daz+ members, and who knows maybe March Mehness will impress me again someday. Still have fond memories of one particular MM sale when I had over 200 items in my cart, most well below $1 each, wondering if the cart would crash, it was definitely laggy... but that was years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22 and oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1676844452901.png

50%, 60% or 65% depending on how many you put in your basket
[Edit] Meh! [/Edit]
[Edit2] Having said that, it does appear to stack with the Daz+ Discount ... [/Edit2]
[Edit3] Still Meh! [/Edit3]

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity, 60% off 200+ items (only today). Some assets can also be overdiscounted by a coupon (as COMMUNITY2023P15B5 15% off)

At daz3D, many assets on sale, but nothing really mind-blowing. The best maybe: 70% off 14k legacy (yes, very very old) assets with an extra 40% off (82% off) with a new release over $1. Many daz+ assets have a final price around $0.4, but many are useless old junk IMHO.

Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At daz3D, start of March madness (a week in advance, another outcome of global warming).

Do not miss the free item that can be freely chosen among 9k DO assets.

Besides that I did not see anything that drove me mad.
Some assets at $3.99, which is not bad, but it requires a buy-in. Many stacking possibilities, but none seems exceptional. For instance, you can get 55-68% artist assets depending on their age but it requires a bundle buy-in.
But if you see something that looks really good, do not hesitate to post it.

Reactions: oaiki and OhWee
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote