RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
nopy for me, i mean yeah mega is really fast but it is limited for non premium users.
Oh I see how that's way more convenient. I rethought my comment when Mega reached it's limit and couldn't even install the English patch after the game...

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
if you have mega sync the dowload are going in pause and restart after the time reset .. just wait 6H XD *

divided version

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ForbiddenStalker
Oct 4, 2019
So i've tried to get the rogue ending and all i get is a bad end. Do I need to advance the game more or something?
Do you have to be rogue to enslave the main girls? I read somewhere if you save them after they're raped long enough they can be bought in the slave market, but i can figure out how.

Aaand lastly anyone figured out how to make the first treasure hunter chick into a prostitute?
She always just ends up dead after a day with the mime

mynameishi

May 14, 2018
So i've tried to get the rogue ending and all i get is a bad end. Do I need to advance the game more or something?
Do you have to be rogue to enslave the main girls? I read somewhere if you save them after they're raped long enough they can be bought in the slave market, but i can figure out how.

Aaand lastly anyone figured out how to make the first treasure hunter chick into a prostitute?
She always just ends up dead after a day with the mime
Read my guide for a full analysis for the day status for girls. For the Rogue Ending you have to go to the final floor to beat the boss, then the girls are already enslaved in the torture chamber. During the day they'll be outside and you can still buy other slaves.

Oct 4, 2019
Read my guide for a full analysis for the day status for girls. For the Rogue Ending you have to go to the final floor to beat the boss, then the girls are already enslaved in the torture chamber. During the day they'll be outside and you can still buy other slaves.
Thanks my dude. Just to clarify since i'm retarded, to get them in the torture chamber you have to get them to the slave state and either keep them or resell them and they'll appear next to the saint?

Last edited:

mynameishi

May 14, 2018
Thanks my dude. Just to clarify since i'm retarded, to get them in the torture chamber you have to get them to the slave state and either keep them or resell them and they'll appear next to the saint?
If you finished the rogue ending they'll all be there if you defeat them as the boss. You don't have to sell them or anything.
And by torture chamber I mean the room where you save the saint outside of the Rogue ending.

you can always resell slaves and buy them back at your leisure in a normal route.

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
A bit confused here. What is the current latest with DLC do i need to DL?

does the AiO edition have the same version number as just the base?

this one " TDE_ver2.06 .zip " located in Page 44 or the one in the front page which is the "TDE_ver1.2 .7z" file?

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
ver1.2.7 does not include the dlc.
ver2.0.6 is the latest AiO that includes the dlc
IIRC the AiO contains content not allowed here so there is no link in the op. So how you get ahold of that is up to you

Apply 1.2.7E english patch to v1.2.7 or 2.0.4E Update to v2.0.6

Reactions: fireboy619

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
so getting the all in one edition is basically impossible here huh?
edit: rather impossible in general unless we want to wait ages on mediocre hosts

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes