RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

TheAzazeler

Dec 24, 2017
The gallery save file doesn't work for me.
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."
Any solution?
Run on 2.06

Last edited:

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Random fact of the day: For my impending third playthrough, I resolved to aim for the Rogue Ending, and, in honour of Corona-chan, to use the masked protagonist version.
Bonus: The Knight's brusque 'Unhand me, masked fiend!' will actually make sense that way. Of course, that will not save her from getting rammed in the butt ...

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
It sucks how the animations for 2.06 ver are broken. The ejaculation scenes loop before the ejaculation and the penetration scene freezes and restarts. More often than not, none of the animation works and the scene freezes while you scroll through the text. Probably never gonna get fixed though...:cry:

datb0i

Feb 18, 2018
COugh COugh Uhhhh

What in tarnation is the All in One Edition and version 2.06.

When I open the All in One it comes out at 2.01 but has none of the added content.

So is 2.06 the true All in One or no?

OdamaPanda

Jul 22, 2020
hello, sr but where is the english's translation ? When i start the game, it's the japaness's language.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
If you finished the rogue ending they'll all be there if you defeat them as the boss. You don't have to sell them or anything.
And by torture chamber I mean the room where you save the saint outside of the Rogue ending.

you can always resell slaves and buy them back at your leisure in a normal route.
Did you know how to enslave every girl and put them in a same place like in abyss?

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
iirc kill, steal, and/or rape the mobs and heroines, then when you defeat the Kraken boss (third boss) leave the dungeon. The guards will try to arrest you and you will enter the rogue route. If it still doesn't work, keep doing evil actions and leaving the dungeon.
did you know how to do all that? as far as i play i only fuck with the slave. and whati is the iirc kill?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
did you know how to do all that? as far as i play i only fuck with the slave. and whati is the iirc kill?
iirc means "If I remember correctly".
Keep playing the game and exploring each floor, try getting the rogue ending after you get the true end and have the old witch ring so you get end game gear on new game plus. In order to get the rogue ending, you'll need to explore each floor and that will take time if you never searched the entire floor and found those extra adventurers to kill/rob/rape. The heroines are found after defeating the boss monsters that are on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th levels of the dungeon. I've usually had to have defeated the 15th floor, backtrack to the 12th/13th floor and sneak into the thieves hideout, rape the female knight heroine, then upon leaving the dungeon went the rogue route. You might be able to get to it sooner, the game tracks your karma from negative actions (raping adventurers/heroines, killing/robbing male adventurers), and the karma value needs to surpass a certain benchmark (I think 70, according to the end game dev karma item) before triggering the rogue route. Raping the heroines give you a LOT of bad karma, and raping even one of them locks you out of the true end route.
Good luck!

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
iirc means "If I remember correctly".
Keep playing the game and exploring each floor, try getting the rogue ending after you get the true end and have the old witch ring so you get end game gear on new game plus. In order to get the rogue ending, you'll need to explore each floor and that will take time if you never searched the entire floor and found those extra adventurers to kill/rob/rape. The heroines are found after defeating the boss monsters that are on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th levels of the dungeon. I've usually had to have defeated the 15th floor, backtrack to the 12th/13th floor and sneak into the thieves hideout, rape the female knight heroine, then upon leaving the dungeon went the rogue route. You might be able to get to it sooner, the game tracks your karma from negative actions (raping adventurers/heroines, killing/robbing male adventurers), and the karma value needs to surpass a certain benchmark (I think 70, according to the end game dev karma item) before triggering the rogue route. Raping the heroines give you a LOT of bad karma, and raping even one of them locks you out of the true end route.
Good luck!
thanks a lot dude. a little bit more question hehe, how to avoid the heroins became zombie?. in my previous game that already get normal end, i was forget to save some heroine in result turn them becaame zombie.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes