RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

muv

Jul 13, 2018
I found the girl on 7th floor but she is not intractable for me (already beaten the boss and unlocked door) , can someone help ?

muv

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks, that is pretty bad. Also how do you buy the larger house for adoption ?

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
NOTE: The spoiler section of this post is largely irrelevant, but I want to keep it since it depicts my "struggle".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PRE-POSTING-EDIT: So before I posted this I went and fiddled around with the install some more. And noticed that apparently I have a 1.1 version. Which is probably WHY everything above is happening. I dont know if the version in the op was updated anywhere within the last couple week but that is about how long I have been sitting on my download before finally deciding to try it out. I was downloading a Torrent, so that MAY mean one of the links in the OP is outdated. God only knows which one I used.

In the meanwhile I am waiting for my Mega quota to reset so I can download the 1.2.7 and try to install the updates and what not, again..

EDIT: I was going AFK after making the post and decided to redownload the Torrent. I followed the UploadHaven link and got the exact same 1.1 download.

Last edited:

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
do anyone know how many apple needed in order to make Nanase smile ?,
at the moment I already giving her more than 20 apples but it still doesn't changes at all ==

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
people whose game works, can some of u upload the 05mobA and 05mobC in hier, coz some people (like me) are missing those files, files are located in \www\img\characters. Thank you.

Aug 13, 2018
So which version is the most translated? 1.1.5, 1.2.7 or 2.0.4? And it'd be nice if someone can tell which page the download link can be found, too.

Edit: Most non-mtl/Engrish translated version, that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberjacky
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes