RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
thanks a lot dude. little question hehe, how to avoid the heroins became zombie?. in my previous game that already get normal end, i was forget to save some heroine in result turn them becaame zombie.
There's five children you can adopt.

Two are from the secret area after the Lava Zone Boss. there's an NPC who you can pay some gold and he'll open the path to the new area.

The last is the flower girl in town who you need to pay for some fun several times before you can adopt her. She only appears at night, but you can have her appear multiple times by going into your house and exiting while it's still the proper time for her to appear.
can i do that in 1.2 version?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
thanks a lot dude. a little bit more question hehe, how to avoid the heroins became zombie?. in my previous game that already get normal end, i was forget to save some heroine in result turn them becaame zombie.
You gotta rescue them even faster. The heroines go through the stages of normal -> raped (if saved become prostitutes) -> Half Dead (if saved become slaves) -> Dead (Monsters, can't save). To get the true end, you gotta speed through the puzzles and rescue the girls as soon as possible, then have consensual sex at the top floor of the inn. Might take several playthroughs and saving up color keys to bypass the puzzles to get this end.

DLC content is not on the 1.2 version, it is on the 2.04 version that can't be posted due to Loli/Shota content. But who knows, maybe somebody snuck in a download link?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey guys, is there any way to save the girls ? came across one and had to option to do her but i want to save them ^^ Thanks !

datb0i

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys, is there any way to save the girls ? came across one and had to option to do her but i want to save them ^^ Thanks !
in order to save them and not have them broken in any way you must free them by pressing the first option before they start to die

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
What did you click? I can't find it
If I remember correctly you get to the settings screen and click that little triangle at the bottom of the screen to scroll down to more choices. I think it was the second from the bottom but it should have the word English in there somewhere.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone else having problems with untranslated dialogue? Seems like anything related to DLC is untranslated, as well as dialogue with the heroines (both before and during sex with them) in the Inn.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Yep. I got 2.06 on Sukebei, and dragged the contents of "TDE_2.04E Mod data_js" and "TDE_2.04E Update" to my game folder. The game is mostly translated, but it seems that most sex scene dialogues aren't.
The translation left out the sex scene dialogue and other dialogue connected with the DLC because the dialogue iirc was written in the code for the sex scenes. The game is already a buggy and laggy mess, they didn't want to change the dialogue to another language in fears of breaking the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Achelexus

bunchoflosers

Sep 24, 2018
This game is a fucking mess. Not only it had performance and slow-down issues in previous versions, but after applying the fixes presented it just gives me "Loading Error" pointing to missing files. Not to mention the bad translation.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
This game is a fucking mess. Not only it had performance and slow-down issues in previous versions, but after applying the fixes presented it just gives me "Loading Error" pointing to missing files. Not to mention the bad translation.
this game need to be fix and better. im to getting loading error
The translation is MTL, what did you expect? I got no such error. Apply the correct patch and you'll be fine.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
The translation left out the sex scene dialogue and other dialogue connected with the DLC because the dialogue iirc was written in the code for the sex scenes. The game is already a buggy and laggy mess, they didn't want to change the dialogue to another language in fears of breaking the game.
If that's the case, why are some sex scenes partially translated?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
If that's the case, why are some sex scenes partially translated?
Most of the translated scenes were from the base game. The DLC is where the translators mostly gave up, when it was just the base game I had a lot less lag and scenes would load better than they do now. The translation patch was taken from ulmf, so I recommend searching there for the specifics on why scenes are slow and some are untranslated.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I wish it was succubus instead of zombies (make them corrupt and lustful instead of making them empty and dead)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
no difference is just the original file divided in 8 part

when you have everything in the same folder you just need to extract
Oh I thought there was a difference looks like not by the way do the items stacks in this game?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes