Ren'Py Abandoned The Defeat of Little Red [v0.4][Philo Hunter]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Philo Hunter

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
I'm more of the "refreshing" category. I think she could have M/F/F scene and it would work awesome. With her winning and telling them what to do, of course. :D
I've enjoyed your work at the hypnopics collective. It's good to see you here.
I think that's something I could work in with the right villain. I planned a three way at one point with some of the characters, just not sure when it will happen.

And thanks for the compliment! I haven't really posted any pics there in a long time, I should do that sometime soon...

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Now that looks promising! Too bad it seems it's already done ^^

Ok, the graphics are no revelation, but the concept and implementation satisfy my kinks ^^

There're far too few games out there where heroines get defeated, abused, sold into slavery, becomes baby machines, ...

The only thing missing are Game Over scenes with killed in action (and I doubt it will be part of the game anytime).

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Now that looks promising! Too bad it seems it's already done ^^

Ok, the graphics are no revelation, but the concept and implementation satisfy my kinks ^^

There're far too few games out there where heroines get defeated, abused, sold into slavery, becomes baby machines, ...

The only thing missing are Game Over scenes with killed in action (and I doubt it will be part of the game anytime).
ok, this comentary convinced me to try it. and you are right, there are just a few who do that :(

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Agreed, this had potential! Any news? Or similar games?
hey, Tempering,

I hope this finds you well.
unfortunately, I haven't heard any news about "The Defeat of Little Red," mate;
all I know: the Dev stopped its development, deleted his Patreon account, then vanished.
this project had indeed a great potential.

cheers, bud.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote