Fan Art The DeLuca Family: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
For several weeks, Wilfred kept getting information from multiple reliable sources that a group of college punks were dealing drugs on their turf. Since they only appeared to deal in weed and a handful of other soft drugs, Wilfred had simply ascribed it to youthful indiscretion and decided to look the other way. But now his sources informed him that the group had started selling hard drugs as well. No longer able to ignore the situation, he sent Luna on a mission to investigate and deal with the ringleader of the group.

Luna-And-Quinn-1920x1080.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
View attachment 2181675

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me when i see Luna's Smile: "What a beautiful, cute, and gorgeous smile & eyes from the most beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous, cute, and special lady/angel/princess i've ever seen:love::love::love::giggle::giggle::giggle:."

Me when i see Luna's Unsmile(not smiling): "Either you smile or not, you are still my most, wonderful, gorgeous, cute, and special lady/angel/princess:love::giggle::love::giggle::love::giggle:...But please don't ever cry/sad, i don't like it when you crying(to see you crying)"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote