Fan Art The DeLuca Family: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wouldn't worry about the knife that much, is a instrument of precision , that machete on the other hand.
It's true being shot in the stick shouldn't hurt much but the machete does more damage
hide.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Krull

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
Very sexy and beautiful image of Luna! Love those sweat droplets, the lighting and how you posed her to show complete satisfaction and utter exhaustion. Even all the way down to her cute little footsies. :love:

It's also good to see that, even in situations like this, Luna is still laced and prepped for any uninvited guests! :cool:

Amazing work, as always, lockhear! :D(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Krull and lockhear
Sep 3, 2020
Gracie ]
hey what are you doing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mc [aaaa Gracie don't you know to knock when you enter someone's house

Gracie ]
I'm sorry I didn't know wait are you doing it with the baby and everything ewww

don't you know that she is with child

mc[ first of all it's perfectly safe and second of all get out of my house

Luna ]yeah it's perfectly safe right

mc] yes Luna my love

Gracie ] at first but a quickie Here a quickie There
and before you know it your baby is sitting in the back of the bus with the rest of the slow kids
mc ]
shut up Gracie

Luna baby come here

stop crying okay I promise you are babies will not going to end up in the back of the bus i love you Luna

mc ]
Gracie I'm going to count to five and if you're not out of my house I will beat you to death with a pair of fuzzy slippers

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Luna

View attachment 2281138

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the flowers and the lights are beautiful.. but the most beautiful of them(more beautiful than Flower and Light) is, Luna:love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y):giggle::giggle::giggle::):):)

Luna is the real beautiful Flower, Light, and Woman to/for My Eyes, My Heart and My Soul:love::love::love::love::love:

As always and will always be... Really, really, very Amazing work(y)(y)(y)(y):giggle::):giggle::):love::love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote