Ren'Py - The DeLuca Family [Season 1] [HopesGaming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Unkown1234

Great game to play. Has a different playing styles than most other game out there. Also this game has some "side missions" which actually feel like the main missions which is another great thing done by the developer of this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WalrusMallone

These women scare me in all the right ways! This was truly engrossing the story perfect the women perfect even the Godmother is a Milf to die for "And you just might!"Well done I even feel bad for the most dangerous woman in the family sweet Luca. Maybe you should write for movies as well lord knows they need the talent these days. Im salivating thinking of the next update. Im off to see your Patreon now.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

popabear

Geez, where to even begin with this one? This is a disjointed, weird, feverish mess but somehow captivating. My main complaint is that the adult content is rather weak, just a few pictures. This game is weird form of action fantasy mafioso dating sim, I know that sounds really weird and that's because it is. It's really really weird. I have never come across anything weirder. This is the David Lynch equivalent of a VN game, with a healthy dose of Tarantino sprinkled in. The author has a knack for writing captivating and cute dialogue and has some serious art skills, but the whole thing feels so random it's hard to give it a top rating. So far a lot of loose threads and no clear story line to follow. If this ends up being a complete game with a coherent story then it can easily be a 5/5 but i'm waiting to update my score until I see it. "Highly experimental" feels like an understatement when describing this game. It's like looking at a sketchbook with random doodles and text. Granted, the doodles are really beautiful, but it's really... random. There is a lot of skill hiding beneath the surface, that much is obvious. I just somehow doubt that anything coherent will come out of this. But who knows? I could very well be wrong here. I really hope I am, because if the author finds a real story to tell, real magic could definitely happen.
    It absolutely baffles me how this game can place in f95zones top 10 by rating at the moment (It's top 4 at the moment of writing this). It is not at all comparable to the other 9 in the shape it's in right now, at least in terms of content both lewd and otherwise. The game feels like it's barely started and it's reviewing like it's the complete package. Though maybe people here just really respond to what's unique. Because unique it is, no doubt.
    I'm putting this in my wait-and-see-basket for now, but I will be coming back. Try it if you're up for a beautiful weird action ride and if you don't mind that there's barely any lewd stuff in it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Iron-Cut

awesome game, great renders and graphics and the story boy o boy is it immersive its a quality game... and i left me wanting more... normally in games sex is the end game but in this one it feels more of a distraction... anyone who has not tried the game doesnt know what there missing... granted the updates can take some time but its definitely worth it... and the music just sets the environment just right... and the fact that you could just play the whole thing and avoid all the naughty content and still enjoy it just shows the quality of the story
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ScotColeman

This game is honestly one of the best I've played. It has everything. A great storyline with good, sensible dialogue, funny, serious, and well thought out. The graphics are top notch, and it never feels like a grinder. I love how the storyline and side stories intertwine, and I feel as though I'm immersed in the game itself. Excellent job, and I cannot wait for further updates!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Kojj4

*Edit:

- The girls have a great art and render;
    - I did not like the story; (boring)
    - No Sex (Only very few sexual content);
    - Just Novel (I don't like);
    - Useless mini-games;

I did not like the game but I saw some potential. My last review made me edit, I respect people's opinions and their taste. Many people came to criticize me, others thought differently. So I hope people will accept criticism and if there were not there would be no directors in the film industry, if you understand me. Anyway, I just think it could be better.
    And if you are looking for some sexual content, in this game has little and no sex.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

CMDR_Squishface

Really liking the story, I don't feel anxiety about what to do and when to it for the best outcome thanks to that "Continue Story" button. A feature I few that I never knew I needed! And I sincerely need to know the back story of Wilfred. For some reason, I'm super intrigued by his character.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

doble77

Came for the models, stayed for the story. Seriously, it's been a long time since one of these games' story hooked me so hard like this one. It has intrige and fun and the characters and their personalities are really good. I will deffinitively watch this for updates.
    11/10, would recommend.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Stardust435

Its the perfect game. I really love the story. And Luna is the BEST girl. The lewds match the story so well. I was looking for a game like this for so long. I really really really love this game. I can't wait for more content. Its the perfect game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Carca

Maybe the best game here.
    The Renders are perfect and the charcters unique.
    While the story-building is slow, it's very detailed and reasonable.
    Almost no erotic scenes right now, but it's more realistic that way.

All in all I am addicted to this game :p
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Huitieme

Definitely one of my top 5 favorite games on this site. The DeLuca Family may start like a typical WEG - young boy is forced to live with several beautiful women all of sudden AND he has the only access to the bathroom - but it quickly evolves into so much more.

Story
    The pace of the story is not unlike what could be seen in a manga or an anime, or even in a young adult novel, with twists, narrative arcs and character arcs. But what's interesting in the WEG format is that the main story is divided into sections and the player decides when to proceed. In the meanwhile, characters events can be done separately.

Characters
    Characters are deep and endearing, each in their own way.
    Cordia is the mysterious ice queen and head of the eponymous DeLuca family. She's petite in build but she gives off an air of serenity. Plus, she's a beauty.
    Gracie seems somewhat naïve at first, but she's far less superficial than she appears to be. Plus, she's a cutie.

Isabel is the wife of Antonio, the DeLuca son. It's quite plain that the life of a housewife puts a toll on her, and maybe she would like something more... adventurous. Plus, she's a milfy.
    Luna, I see her as a hedgehog. She's spiky and afraid to hurt people who want to get closer to her. She's lethal, she's fatal, she has an ice cream and a gun. Plus, she's a hottie.

Naughty bits
    The main focus of the game isn't on the sexy bits, as can be expected for the majority of WEGs. But does that mean that the DeLuca family is devoid of all smuttiness? Quite the contrary, but if you wanna play the game, don't think you'll jump straight to the Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). You have to earn it and I think HopesGaming did a wonderful job in his characterization so that each new step toward romance feels right.

Also, humor is top notch, which doesn't hurt :)
  12. 4.00 star(s)

rgevake

Pros:
    Great story
    Great renders
    Straightforward

Cons:
    Not for someone who wants to get off, almost no sexual content in this version

Conclusion:
    I came here to get off, but the story was so good that I got hooked up and played to the end. So for me, not a bad trade-off.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

raul7raul

Really good game godd renders good story godd writing love girls lol the old dude progress as sex bit slow but this is what mekes this game great so far so good I enjoj every part.

pros

good gameplay
    great stoy
    awesome renders
    cool people

cons

none so far my opinion

sorry to my grammer
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Zanthrophene

It has a lot of potential, my major criticism of the game though is that the cosa nostra elements don't blend in well with the strange fantasy stuff. Keep it pure, read some good books on the mafia and other Italian criminal syndicates and watch some good series like Sopranos mixed the Godfather. Mafia 1 is also an excellent game to get inspiration from.

The daughters are solid.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Menpower

Cool story, magnificent concepts, cute characters

I'm bit bored at the first minutes of the game but when I played one hour or so, I will addicted to story.

Models are very good too, I really love them. They are NOT overused and ugly simple ragdolls if you catch my meaning.

My only wish is only, I expected at least simple artworks for missions too instead success or failure messages.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Liao1779

Love the game overall, story is unique, the characters of each girls were great, the graphics were amazing as well...no wonder i gunned through the entire available storyline in one shot. Would definitely look forward to the next update of this game
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Vasilji

I loved this game. Great story, great characters and dialogues are well thought and well written.

Characters with facial expressions to match their moods that also follow the story perfectly.
    My favourite character Luna(tic). Her way to be scariest-crazy and at the same time so cute-insicure.
    The humor is also great and the dialogues are funny and feel authentic and believable.
    Good leveling system with item shop and skillbooks for stats.

I just finishid v04.1. There are not many sexual content but i don't mind at all. The story is very interesting and i want to know how it continues.

Deeply sorry edit for v0.07.2

I have change my 5 star to 2 star. Game direction change to milking machine, 4 year after not a single story progression.

edit for v0.09.6

Another update and stil no sexual content and after 6 year not a single story progression. Drop to 1 star.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Prohan

I have played through a majority of the games here on f95 but no game struck me as hard as this one. The story the romance and character are all reasons that make playing through this game extremely worthwhile. To sum it up although I may have gone through 60 or so of such games this is the only one that made me love the characters so much I had to write a review about it. Highly recommend
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Blayo

Beautiful renders, sweet love story with both sisters, great mafia setting and believable plot, even the grind is not tedious. This is the perfect game, I can't think of anything that bothered me. I am not interested in pursuing Cordia or Isabel though, but thankfully game is not making me do anything with them. I can't wait for further updates.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

TheoryWrong

The author chose to paint a mafia a little romanticized (The godfather) than a more realistic and dark mafia (Gomorra)
    Gomorra shows the horror of the mafia, the Godfather makes it a magnificent Greek tragedy.

My opinion:
    The Deluca Family is a masterpiece that rises crescendo

The script, the music, the young / old generation conflict, the characters are endearing, charismatic, full of humor and everything is there. A delight for fans of game / movies of this kind.

I'm sorry for my English.