CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
Rank 6 soldier seems like a bug, however. Max is 5.
I'm a rank 7 soldier already :coldsweat:

Looking forward to future releases already
Just from this little glimpse, I enjoy the combination of realism and playfulness and how the characters all have their own personalities, instead of their life revolving around the MC, making you interested and invested in them.

Reactions: Namco15

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Ive just started playing the game... and the story and dialuge is brilliant and Luna haha hillarious :D :D and the art is great and like all the girls in there :) so can't really say anything bad yet about it :) there should be a money cheat tho I think :p or twerk it as you say so it would be more easy to get stuff YES! ty :p

and this one one of the few games I actually read the text :p cause its so good, most the time :D

Edit: ok too many faliures in missions, sucks spending a whole day earning almost nothing, thats no fun :( and it's failures to missions with no stat requirements, thats bad I think, grinding for nothing at all..

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
i don't know what to say rather than "Awesome", i really like to support this game but unfortunately i can't get a paypal in my country (don't ask which country:coldsweat:)

Reactions: Namco15

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm a rank 7 soldier already :coldsweat:
People are going against the mafia code! This is a rebellion!
Luckily, I found the bug in the code and it should be fixed in the next release :D

Edit: ok too many faliures in missions, sucks spending a whole day earning almost nothing, thats no fun :( and it's failures to missions with no stat requirements, thats bad I think, grinding for nothing at all..
Luna The Loca!
Yeah, balancing stats is always one of the headaches in games! Trying to tweak it so we can get the sweet spot.
Also, stat requirements only mean that there be some rare contracts in the future where it requires you to have a specific amount of stats to be able to take it.
It doesn't mean that the stats don't matter. For example, stealth missions have a higher success rate if you have a higher stealth stat. But if you go into a guarding contract, then the stealth stats (usually) don't matter. So it'll be the same as going in naked.
All the contracts are based on logic. Depending on what is written on the contract. if it is an assassin contract then atk+stealth. If it's a full blown attack on enemy territories contract then it's atk+def. If it's simply treating people then threat etc.
I should make a description like this in the game, haha.

About the cheats; I rather find the sweet spot so people don't think it necessary to use it in the first place. But if enough people require it, I will, of course, add it.

I like the renders in the previews but can't bring myself to download it for the outrageous overview.

A letter from a mafioso? Not likely. No paper/digital trails, ever.

Indentured to the mafia for something his parents did? Possibly, if they're still alive and they have something to hold over his head, but never as a soldier as the header pic suggests. He would have been made a drug/numbers runner and only become a soldier after proving his loyalty and abilities for quite some time.

IF his father had a high ranking position in the organization and IF he had somehow had prior contact with the family beforehand, which is very unlikely unless they're related, he might have been put in the position to actually know where the family home was located, but to be put in actual contact with family members (I'm assuming due to the banner)? Never.

Yes, I know this is just a game. Scenarios/creative license will be stretched to the limits but that's just a bit too far and leaves doubt over how the rest of the game will progress.
It's a purely fictional world where the mafia control even the police force. Even the fight scenes and gun scenes are many times going to be over the top. I understand of course that is not to everyone's liking and respect your opinion!

Edit* The letter part is only mentioned in the overview and not in the game, so I may actually change that.
There is a reason why he is among the family and allowed to work for them. (Also he starts with low-level contracts that can be considered errand buy styles).
Just wanted to clarify that, hehe.
i don't know what to say rather than "Awesome", i really like to support this game but unfortunately i can't get a paypal in my country (don't ask which country:coldsweat:)
Hey, just the fact you playing and spreading awareness of my game means the world to me! Thank you a ton!

Ava1912

May 7, 2017
I like the renders in the previews but can't bring myself to download it for the outrageous overview.

Indentured to the mafia for something his parents did? Possibly, if they're still alive and they have something to hold over his head, but never as a soldier as the header pic suggests. He would have been made a drug/numbers runner and only become a soldier after proving his loyalty and abilities for quite some time.

IF his father had a high ranking position in the organization and IF he had somehow had prior contact with the family beforehand, which is very unlikely unless they're related, he might have been put in the position to actually know where the family home was located, but to be put in actual contact with family members (I'm assuming due to the banner)? Never.

Yes, I know this is just a game. Scenarios/creative license will be stretched to the limits but that's just a bit too far and leaves doubt over how the rest of the game will progress.

So fare after playing I think the PC is somehow (Blood)related to the Family seems logical didn't know his dad, the head of the Mafia Family is a women ( maybe his StepMom ). So I think the Contarakt is something they tell him to keep him close to theme until they could tell him the hol truth about his Family.

Or something like that :p

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
I love this game so far the music, the graphics, and the interface/gameplay. Everything seems to be perfect, well polished and thoroughly written, each character has their unique personality and backstory. Especially, the two sisters are gorgeous and interesting.

The ability to be able to go between story-mode and free-roaming mode makes it unique and feel less grindy and enjoyable. Also, the chat log is also at a fair length, not too long, might be a tiny bit short but still conveys the storyline.

There is a bug that the Quick Save/F5 doesn't work if you're already in the Mission/Quest interface after talking to Wilfred so it is a little bit harder to redo the mission until it succeeds. You have to exit the Mission Contract page to save the game instead.

I think you should add a stats/equipment/relationship tab for MC so it is easier to track the progression with the girls/stats instead of having to go to Wilfred every time to see it. I would also prefer to have all the higher level items/mission available so players don't have to waste their money early on for less valuable stats and can try to get money faster.

Reactions: HopesGaming

BoboGica

Aug 5, 2017
Hey all!
HopesGaming here. Thank you for trying out my game! Feel free to ask any questions you have about the game!

Which game :) ? I have been making this game for a long while before release so I really hope I wasn't too late to the party, hehe!

Edit* Oh, Alexandra. Great game! But I can say with confidence that The Deluca family and Alexandra are very different games.
NICE GAME keep it up dude . PS I Love LUNA character

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I would love to have some hints about this honey spot for making money as after I bought the first vol for stealth I can not continue with my choice of story-line: hidden cams as I have no money for those...:(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Luna is awesome..may be the most fun character i've come across in any game so far..as for the cheats idea..i thik a money cheat would be helpful as there is ALOT of grinding with no outside interactions/options that havent been taken care of already so your just staring at the screen clicking a mission trying to make enough money to buy stuff..maybe a weekly stipend just for being such a good little soldier..lol..

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Story ends after the meeting with gottardo right? btw funny guy x'D
Enjoyed this alot; and a VERY BIG PLUS for allowing to play story events when i choose.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I would love to have some hints about this honey spot for making money as after I bought the first vol for stealth I can not continue with my choice of story-line: hidden cams as I have no money for those...:(
I had the same problem :p just continue to do missions and earn money, is the only way :) I spent maybe 9 days till I had for cams too

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yes, all the choices made before will still be greyed out if you start a new game.
Also happens if you load a save game in which you already have seen stuff before.
It's how ren'py handle the persistent data.
I may change how it works in future releases.
Will there be animations? :) plz say yes :p

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So fare after playing I think the PC is somehow (Blood)related to the Family seems logical didn't know his dad, the head of the Mafia Family is a women ( maybe his StepMom ). So I think the Contarakt is something they tell him to keep him close to theme until they could tell him the hol truth about his Family.

Or something like that :p
I don't want to spoil anything but at the same time, I wanna clarify that there will be no incest in the game :)
No hate towards incest but I think there is plenty of those around and I wanna be a bit different with this game. I like doing different things, haha.
There is a bug that the Quick Save/F5 doesn't work if you're already in the Mission/Quest interface after talking to Wilfred so it is a little bit harder to redo the mission until it succeeds. You have to exit the Mission Contract page to save the game instead.

I think you should add a stats/equipment/relationship tab for MC so it is easier to track the progression with the girls/stats instead of having to go to Wilfred every time to see it. I would also prefer to have all the higher level items/mission available so players don't have to waste their money early on for less valuable stats and can try to get money faster.
Thanks for the kind words!
The quicksave is not a bug. You can't save in the mission menu. The same goes for rollback. And that is not by choice but the game stats gets completely messed up if you use rollback or save in the mission menu. A ren'py limitations as far as I understand, I may be wrong.

Better info for mc will be in the next release! :D
How to search online for dancing lessons, when there is no option to do it? what am I missing here? :)

and yeah if you find the sweet spot for money making, no cheat is needed :)

Edit: will there be animations? :p
That is sadly the end of the questline for this release!
Yes, there is one animations scene right now and hopefully many more in the future! Hardware is the issue when making those animations.
The books are premium stuff. That is why they cost so much and give much less compared to the stealth items. But they permanent.
Try to buy some items like stealh only items and do only stealth missions. Should have a higher success rate then. But faster money gain is what I will focus on next.
Luna is awesome..may be the most fun character i've come across in any game so far..as for the cheats idea..i thik a money cheat would be helpful as there is ALOT of grinding with no outside interactions/options that havent been taken care of already so your just staring at the screen clicking a mission trying to make enough money to buy stuff..maybe a weekly stipend just for being such a good little soldier..lol..
She is not quite the girl next door type, haha.
Kinda surprised the love Luna is getting, she is not really like the girls people usually like in these games.
And yeah, money is an issue right now which will be the prime focus on next release!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
really like this game but it's really grindy , hard to earn some greens ...
Just have to ask though ,after you do the "punisment-mission" are there any more to do or is that it for continuation ?

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018

There appears to be more to the story than the overview lets on, and considering this is an early version, I think the story is building up to justify the issues you see with it

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes