Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
1553014631431.png
1553014646112.png
I have waited for like 4 days already, also I spoke with her and sent her the email after watching recording #4. Still nothing and from what I see I have all the necessary things in order.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Here it is. Thanks for the help. I really do enjoy the game, its one of my favorites from f95.
The living room event should work now. (uploaded the save file)
Sadly I do not know why the quest for recording is not working.
Seems to be working on everything but your save.
Will look into it a bit more.
Can you tell me from which you played the update? New game or from old save? And if so, which version was it?

You could also download the savegame from KeinBa and change the name to yours.

@Sharinel

Seems like a variable bug.
Try to enable console and write lunaQfemLiving == True

@Razielprince

I am looking into that bug. Can you tell me which version your save game is from?

@kozmo
Talk to Gracie in her room to start that event.

@KeinBa

Do not think that is the issue.

For some, it works while for some few it dosesn't. Trying to see what they have in common.
Perhaps they coming from a specific version of the game.

Reactions: quinfax
Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 266094
View attachment 266095
I have waited for like 4 days already, also I spoke with her and sent her the email after watching recording #4. Still nothing and from what I see I have all the necessary things in order.
have you tried switching between...<sweaty dreams> and <sleep>? or vice versa? I also interjected a <relax for a while> option in between those as well...and on some days I did some <missions> too

I completed everything and just shoehorned my way but I completed it anyway :poop:

BTW to the dev there were some occasional bugs like a pic when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ta513

Apr 26, 2017
The living room event should work now. (uploaded the save file)
Sadly I do not know why the quest for recording is not working.
Seems to be working on everything but your save.
Will look into it a bit more.
Can you tell me from which you played the update? New game or from old save? And if so, which version was it?

You could also download the savegame from KeinBa and change the name to yours.

For some, it works while for some few it dosesn't. Trying to see what they have in common.
Perhaps they coming from a specific version of the game.
Mine was loaded from a prior save. I think I first started playing on 3b; hadn't played before that. (Though I'm not honestly sure if it was 3.0 or 3b though I know I updated at some point to b). This was the first time I've updated since I started playing. I did play a long while on v 3 though. As you can see I have a ton of missions done and days gone by, and it may be an issue with just the fact that I played so far after completion. I know I finished the main quest first and then went back for the girls; that also could have an issue.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
so i found this cause it was mentioned by DrPinkCake and what a gem this is really is!
excellent writing + story
great buildup + art and (really rare) fine Humor
and with the latest update i discovered its another game where it really pays to keep the music on!
i dont understand the complaints about the length of the latest update as with all the side missions
it is quite long!
i would put this into my top 5 right now with the likes of heavyweights like willy d. , badik, city of broken dreamers and
melody
looking forward to more updates ...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Mine was loaded from a prior save. I think I first started playing on 3b; hadn't played before that. (Though I'm not honestly sure if it was 3.0 or 3b though I know I updated at some point to b). This was the first time I've updated since I started playing. I did play a long while on v 3 though. As you can see I have a ton of missions done and days gone by, and it may be an issue with just the fact that I played so far after completion. I know I finished the main quest first and then went back for the girls; that also could have an issue.
It's very weird. Pretty sure a lot from 0.03 is playing without issues.
Will look into this and hopefully find the issue.
Thanks for the bug report.

Reactions: quinfax

ta513

Apr 26, 2017
It's very weird. Pretty sure a lot from 0.03 is playing without issues.
Will look into this and hopefully find the issue.
Thanks for the bug report.
No problem. I do save frequently when I play, if it would help I can send some of my earlier saves from before this recent update. Just let me know if you want anything else.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
No problem. I do save frequently when I play, if it would help I can send some of my earlier saves from before this recent update. Just let me know if you want anything else.
A save before accepting the quest could be good.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Cool Hopesgaming ... i m guesing wrong ... i think the tortured guy is MC father .... but its an unexpected .... this is become more interesting .... next will be the stealth mission ... cant wait ... and take your time .... i believe when you release the next version ... it will be awesome

Reactions: HopesGaming

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Stupid question but how do I start "town Time" with Gracie? Ive tried talking to her at all times she is available and still cant start it, shes the only one I just cant seem to finish the missions for. And yes I have already done "its all about intent" but it still wont start

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
@HopesGaming Evening. I have this Gracie problems too, so i checked it on previous saves from 0.0.3b. Everything works in G. storyline until the start of Story 8. If someone started G. content after main story, you better reload before it.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Stupid question but how do I start "town Time" with Gracie? Ive tried talking to her at all times she is available and still cant start it, shes the only one I just cant seem to finish the missions for. And yes I have already done "its all about intent" but it still wont start
Did you complete Story 8 before that?

Sukhoy85

Aug 26, 2018
Helle everyone :)
You know how I can unlock the luna knife knife event ?? I really don't think so :/

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes