Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
HopesGaming ITFINALLYCAME!! :D:eek::love: A couple of things are a little off, but overall I love it! I ordered a BLACK shirt (maybe they changed it to show the picture better, idk), the image is a LITTLE small/not as clear as I wished, and for some reason the shirt is sized for a giant. BUT!! I ACTUALLY OWN a Luna T-shirt!! :love::love::love: Here, check it out! :cool::D
Man they actually fucked it up very bad, in here I ordered many custom shirts and they never fucked them up like this.

idk_123

Apr 28, 2017
I am stuck at story 5, I have completed all the requirements ( daytime and soltado ) but the game tells me to check requirements, Help? anyone?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am stuck at story 5, I have completed all the requirements ( daytime and soltado ) but the game tells me to check requirements, Help? anyone?
Have you done the promotion ceremony. Check with Wilfred, there's the mission but also the ceremony to official get the rank from Cordia.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I hope there is a difference later on if MC is cold-blooded or Pacifist/non-lethal. cold-blooded high rank MC looks unto the eyes of his enemies with such intensity that the enemies are suddenly preoccupied with the flashing of their lives as death creeps up on them. Non-lethal high rank MC beats up enemies even with guns (like Batman) or expertly and accurately targets non-vital parts of enemies that can still disable them during a fight (shooting the arms to disable them or probably permanently paralyze them), having the patience to deal with his enemies earns him the respect of other family member and the silent respect and fear from other families.

I hope we get to choose the weird quirks or not of MC later on once he is high ranking, some examples:
1. Trips everywhere in normal situations but gracefully moves likes a shadow once serious or bloodthirsty.
2. Wears ridiculous outfits (I hope we can dress up MC later on) like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. His grumpyness reaches a reaches a high level.
4. Licks Luna's melted ice cream on the floor. Which in turn weirds out and turns on Luna......and Wilfred.

Reactions: Rubas

Rubas

Jun 5, 2017
I hope there is a difference later on if MC is cold-blooded or Pacifist/non-lethal. cold-blooded high rank MC looks unto the eyes of his enemies with such intensity that the enemies are suddenly preoccupied with the flashing of their lives as death creeps up on them. Non-lethal high rank MC beats up enemies even with guns (like Batman) or expertly and accurately targets non-vital parts of enemies that can still disable them during a fight (shooting the arms to disable them or probably permanently paralyze them), having the patience to deal with his enemies earns him the respect of other family member and the silent respect and fear from other families.

I hope we get to choose the weird quirks or not of MC later on once he is high ranking, some examples:
1. Trips everywhere in normal situations but gracefully moves likes a shadow once serious or bloodthirsty.
2. Wears ridiculous outfits (I hope we can dress up MC later on) like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. His grumpyness reaches a reaches a high level.
4. Licks Luna's melted ice cream on the floor. Which in turn weirds out and turns on Luna......and Wilfred.
Haha, this definitely made my day (y)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
This game is amazing but the updates are too short for the amount of time the dev takes to release them
You have to remember this is not my main job. It's a side thing I do when I get home.

With that said, after this next update, I will work on improving the workflow and perhaps try to avoid focusing on some elements that take a too long time (such as setting up all those environments and perhaps use simple HDRI more.)
But at the same time, I rather have a long wait time than cut down on the overall quality of the game.
For me, quality outweighs time and quantity. Does not mean I won't try to improve the speed tho. Improving not only the game but the workflow is part of the dev life, heh.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You have to remember this is not my main job. It's a side thing I do when I get home.

With that said, after this next update, I will work on improving the workflow and perhaps try to avoid focusing on some elements that take a too long time (such as setting up all those environments and perhaps use simple HDRI more.)
But at the same time, I rather have a long wait time than cut down on the overall quality of the game.
For me, quality outweighs time and quantity. Does not mean I won't try to improve the speed tho. Improving not only the game but the workflow is part of the dev life, heh.
Honestly, do what you feel needs to be done, since the work you've done so far has been amazing. It's rare to find a game without sex after so long that people fall in love with on this site, so you've done something really great, and if short updates means amazing quality, I don't think any of us can complain.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018

It's clearly a labour of love for you, and not merely a tawdry get-rich-quick scheme. Take your time, do your best and feel good about your work. Best wishes!

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
There's a Italian town called Luca in Italy, some parts of the town look like the old town in the game. I should visit the place soon.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
There's a Italian town called Luca in Italy, some parts of the town look like the old town in the game. I should visit the place soon.
I guess you're talking about ? That's in Tuscany, one of the most lovely place in Italy. The walled city is outstanding.
Though you should know that also exists, an historical region of Italy, south of Naples.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
1 month more or less we possible we have update. Damn. It's dificult wait . we not have same game with other developer . only wait for luna and next. Update . I hope 1 video of isabel

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
everyone is tired of waiting and those who have seen the preview for those are not at all intertwined

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Listen HopesGaming, take all the time you need for creating such a great game, I'd rather you create an update once every 6 months than abandoning it for getting stressed out by some arrogant impatient members that are probably not even patrons and don't pledge at all, I'm not naming anyone, just saying, keep up the good work my friend ;)

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes