• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Caleb333

Sep 3, 2018
How long does it take to get Gracies new recording (after you email her the movie)?

The dialog said "couple of days" but its way longer than that (been about 2 weeks so far, assume its a bug)
It might be on the next update.I couldn't get that recording aswell

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
not that much of content , all this long w8 i hoped for more :cautious: anyway good release :sneaky:. (y)(y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just saw changelog..no gracie events trigger for me either..so maybe it wasnt as hohum as i thought..my game just wont trigger...i tried the old "sleep over and over to pass time" and nothing..

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
just saw changelog..no gracie events trigger for me either..so maybe it wasnt as hohum as i thought..my game just wont trigger...i tried the old "sleep over and over to pass time" and nothing..
You talk to her during the afternoon in her room, there is a new dialog option that leads to her first event (and you continue by talking to her again a couple times, same time and place).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You talk to her during the afternoon in her room, there is a new dialog option that leads to her first event (and you continue by talking to her again a couple times, same time and place).
been doing that every day for almost three weeks..no new option..lol
anyone have a save with that new chat option please?

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
And now that i've actually played it...
Only about an hour of content. Took way too long for that little amount of content. It probably mostly went into that rooftop scene.
Still good release though. just wish it would come a little faster.
I've just finished playing it as well, I was expecting ~90 minutes of gameplay (at my read speed) and wasn't disappointed.
We've waited 3 months for this update, yes, but we have to consider that due to health issues Hopes had to stop working on the game for almost 1 month.
Also he's already mentioned next updates won't have this much delay.

Anyway Gracie's events work just fine:
Screenshot_6.png

If you saw all recordings (7 in total) go talk to her in the living room in the evening to trigger the Dancing Clothes event. At the end of it she will tell you to go visit her at night to watch the movie.

Reactions: Enyos

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've just finished playing it as well, I was expecting ~90 minutes of gameplay (at my read speed) and wasn't disappointed.
We've waited 3 months for this update, yes, but we have to consider that due to health issues Hopes had to stop working on the game for almost 1 month.
Also he's already mentioned next updates won't have this much delay.

Anyway Gracie's events work just fine:
View attachment 265726

If you saw all recordings (7 in total) go talk to her in the living room in the evening to trigger the Dancing Clothes event. At the end of it she will tell you to go visit her at night to watch the movie.
still showing only 3 recordings..so somewhere my game eff'd up bad..totally fresh install..no overwrite...full version not compressed..etc..lol
hold on..forgot..i plopped the cheat mod on because i had no save and had to start over and didnt want to grind..removing that..will see if that is the issue..if it is..you can all point at me and stare :p
OK..everyone point at me and stare :( SO..do not use the cheat mod..LOL

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Damn i just finished playing v0.03b and BAM ! new update.
don't think updates come fast...developer is more about quality (@HopesGaming would rather make sure everything is near perfect before ever even thinking of speeding through the process (there would be a bunch of bugs if Hopes did that)) and Hopes does not like to put ETAs to releases

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And now that i've actually played it...
Only about an hour of content. Took way too long for that little amount of content. It probably mostly went into that rooftop scene.
Still good release though. just wish it would come a little faster.
1.) you may have to know that HopesGaming is a "One-Man-Show".
2.) if more people would support him on Patreon instead of complaining over here about piracy leaked content he might be able to hire more staff and get out updates more frequently.
3.) he was ill over several weeks and announced that delay early enough and apologized several times
4.) compared to other games its QUALITY over quantity - and thats fine how it is
5.) again i repeat myself: it is a disgusting behavior to grab such games for free, then complaining about instead of supporting the dev to help making things better

PS: not just adressing to you (did this exemplary for all whiners over here) - just take your post as an example - nothing personal towards you

@kansasdude : leaking this game so fast, even before low tiers is realeased will also not really help a dev to get some money to upgrade his equip and staff to make updates more frequently. Thanks for your "devils-help" to leak it so fast.

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes