3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As far as I'm aware, yes, this is one of those auto-translator MTLs, aka, it's not even MTL-ed, the MTL happens as you play with all the horrible results you might expect from that.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
"Language: English (MTL)"
MTL: Machine Translation.
Machine Translation can also means that they shoved the dialog text into a program such as Google Translate and used the result to replace the text in the game dialog file with possibly next to zero spelling checks done before posting the file, resulting in translations being done, but in broken Engrish.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I hate reipatcher

Anyone got Bepinex working with this? I want my deepl tl and plugins
I tried 2019 version as well as the latest 5.x, none of them start up. Might be because of the reipatcher libraries fucking up the game data folder.
Also, are the mosaics baked in?
edit:
patch 1.21 but RAW / JP

THANKS, will try above with this

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Damn, latest game version is compiled in IL2CPP
at least he used the loading method from Coward's treasure, the game loads much faster now.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
If you want, you can set
Endpoint=DeepLTranslate
in the config file, but I reverted it to google because DeepL likes to skip text and add its own (retarded definitions to translations) like that.
But here is the v1.21 with BepinEx Il2cpp

Here's the initial TL of UI and Tutorial

If anyone has translation file from their time of playing the previous version, send it to me so I can make better regexes
Currently there are:
Rich (BB code):
r:"(.+)日$"=$1 Days
r:"(\d+)日目$"=Day $1
r:"ボス:\\n爵位:\\n難易度:\\n奴隷数:\\n伝説の勇者:$"=Bosses: Title: Difficulty: Slaves: Legends:
r:"(\d+)人数$"=$1 people
r:"(\d+)人$"=$1 person
sr:"(\d+)\\n(.+)\\n(.+)\\n(\d+)\\n(\d+)"=$1\n$2\n$3\n$4\n$5
r:"価値  (\d+)$"=Value $1
r:"價值 (\d+)$"=Cost $1
r:"潜在力:(\d)$"=Potential $1
Also, if you see any text cut off, you can edit the translation file and add <size%3D12> Text that was cut off </size> to make it smaller and fit in the box. There were a lot of issues like that. Note: this only works for some text, not all.

P.p.s: does anyone know what this stat means? 会心ダメ ? It's translated as No luck

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
P.p.s: does anyone know what this stat means? 会心ダメ ? It's translated as No luck
Might be a cut off 会心ダメージ, based on what I've been able to dig around, which should mean critical damage. Take it with a grain of salt though, since I'm also working with MTL and online dictionaries... but I'm pretty sure I've seen this before...

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Might be a cut off 会心ダメージ, based on what I've been able to dig around, which should mean critical damage. Take it with a grain of salt though, since I'm also working with MTL and online dictionaries... but I'm pretty sure I've seen this before...
Oh I am dumb
Kaishin-dame
Crit-Damage
All the translators read dame as 'no' but it's just the English word...

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
The game tickles my number autism a lot, wonder how high the numbers go.
I enjoy the fact all games share the same monsters and characters, it's just one big world the dev has created. Shame they all have 4 times more grind than necessary.
hero_treasure_lPjFJZdx2L.png

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes