3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jopox

Nov 14, 2019
This game is great, it is challenging but not as challenging as "goblin burrow" which I appreciate. but it needs more female heroines.

Last edited:
Reactions: erixstyle79

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Updates for this finally slowed down. They've also released two new games since the release of this game. They were released like 3-4 months apart, makes me worry about the quality. They've got that "Make the game look really good but it's just surface level" feel to them. I dunno, maybe they have a huge team or something. Any decent size game not taking at least 8-12 months makes me wary.

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
the game would end after I kill/ capture 20 heroes and currently there are only 7 heroines right?

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So when a heroine gives birth to a creature, I can choose either "Expulsion", "Designate as Soldier" or "Promote to Boss".

Expulsion = Yeet them into the ether (effectively fire them, remove them from roster).
Designate as Soldier = Seemingly adds them to the ranks of normal soldiers.
Promote to Boss = Allows you to level them up and add equipment (and also in turn let them breed as well).

The part that confuses me though, is the 2nd option. Designate as Soldier.

It adds to the total amount of monsters I have err... "rostered" but I cannot find any indication of where they've disappeared to. They do not display when it comes to placing monsters nor do they show up in any of the rooms so...... s'far as I've observed the only thing the second option does as superficially add to your total amount of forces without actually adding to it?

???

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
So when a heroine gives birth to a creature, I can choose either "Expulsion", "Designate as Soldier" or "Promote to Boss".

Expulsion = Yeet them into the ether (effectively fire them, remove them from roster).
Designate as Soldier = Seemingly adds them to the ranks of normal soldiers.
Promote to Boss = Allows you to level them up and add equipment (and also in turn let them breed as well).

The part that confuses me though, is the 2nd option. Designate as Soldier.

It adds to the total amount of monsters I have err... "rostered" but I cannot find any indication of where they've disappeared to. They do not display when it comes to placing monsters nor do they show up in any of the rooms so...... s'far as I've observed the only thing the second option does as superficially add to your total amount of forces without actually adding to it?

???
it seems that it would become a normal monster when you designate it as soldier.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
although i would love to try 1.21, the only links i have found seems to lead to paywalls. there is one that leads to discord but discord links have never really worked for me for some reason. if anyone manages to find 1.21 final. please share it, else this game will become lost to time.

Reactions: Bort740

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
1.20 and 1.21 versions add nothing new to the game except few bugfixes and typos ya'll don't even care for because game uses autotranslator anyway. And bugfixes are nothing but few stutter fixes and some values limiter for avoiding crashing the game.

1.19 is enough for full experience.

Reactions: Temper Six

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I got 1.21 JP and have been trying to get autotranslator working for it without any success. Frustrating!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I can't tell how strong incoming enemies are because the estimated levels are cut off or not translated or something.

Damn, I wish there was a "Sell all under X value" option in the warehouse for items. That'd be more useful than selling all of a certain rarity.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes