3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Forest1395101

Dec 8, 2021
Does the expulsion option give you anything? Or does it just toss the babies?
And what do the sympathy and fire stats do? Anyone know?

Last edited:

Kazuto98

Nov 6, 2020
tried to unzip the file and it said that access was denied was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Edit: nvm it only had the issue with the download from pixeldrain

stupidbug

May 14, 2018
pixel animate can NOT zone in.....WTF.......most useful part
English translation looks horrible.............jp better

zexionblaze244

Dec 17, 2021
how do i unlock battlefields? i dont seem to be progressing in this game at all

You get more battlefields by ranking up your demon rank which is dependent on how many heroes you've defeated. It's the top left icon in your base

Now is there a way to tune down the difficulty in the middle of a campaign or its only available after you lose? The lord invasions get tougher and tougher but my bosses are leveling too slowly

Reactions: eskrevista

eskrevista

Sep 16, 2016
You get more battlefields by ranking up your demon rank which is dependent on how many heroes you've defeated. It's the top left icon in your base
makes sense, but how do i trigger fights against heroines? got one in the tavern i think but shes not moving. is it a bug or do i have to do something in order to make her engage?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
makes sense, but how do i trigger fights against heroines? got one in the tavern i think but shes not moving. is it a bug or do i have to do something in order to make her engage?
Each one is looking for a specific treasure that you can buy from the elephant dude. The special treasures have a black icon on a red background. Place one or more of them in a battlefield and it will cause the hero to attack.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
MTL doesnt seem to work for me its all still in japanese well most of it. Do i have to change my system language to english for the mtl to work properly ?
Nvm I just had to restart the game a few times then it worked properly

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
this may be a weird question, but how do you finish the game? I've defeated the 20 heroes and I'm in the fifth reputation level, what do I have to do now?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes