3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Of course all we can do is watch, they do it inside the screen. Which an out of our reach...
You literally quoted me saying "MC". MC means "main character".
From the overview
Take the reigns of the Demon Lord.
You play a game. In the game you control a main character. That main character is "the Demon Lord" according to the summary.

It is a very simple question. Does the main character, the demon lord, engage in any sex scenes. Or does he just watch as his orc minions have sex while the main character himself gets no pussy. This is not rocket scientist.
Obviously you the player is not there, you are the player. But the demon lord is a character in the game. One that you control according to the summary

Why the hell are the people in this thread getting so defensive about this question?

Reactions: Mattarobase

Razluke

Nov 21, 2021
For anyone struggling to get the MTL/translation working, it seems the (current) download is setup wrong. Delete the patch and run shortcut file, then run the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe. This will generate a new patch and run file with you use to run the game
This worked

Reactions: afpLoki

mrfanatic

Dec 5, 2019
Hey guys, I'm trying to get it to run to english and I followed a step where you delete the patch and run file. Everything seems to go well until I get to the main menu. It simply won't let me click on anything? I can't click on play, CG etc. Sorry if I missed any comment that mentions about this.

Razluke

Nov 21, 2021
Hey guys, I'm trying to get it to run to english and I followed a step where you delete the patch and run file. Everything seems to go well until I get to the main menu. It simply won't let me click on anything? I can't click on play, CG etc. Sorry if I missed any comment that mentions about this.
You have to delete the run file Hero_treasure and then run the file SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator it makes a new run file with the English

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
welp got to the lvl 30 heroes intel the game became a pain and goes on the verge of crashing(like almost 20 to 30 percent of the time) but lets you keep playing then the dungeon battles go 1 minute for a .5 second then loads again just to pop out again in a repeated cycle intel you win or lose then it will go back to normal. normally it could take maybe less than 5 minutes to beat a battle but while half crashing it takes about 3 hours..... soooo i will wait it out for this game and hope you can figure it out that problem. after figuring out how to play would definitely buy it if or when its complete. p.s i dont know if its a bug but all the heroes i captured didn't have any skills. was that a bug or is it not in the game yet?

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
I spent forever trying to figure out what a "Broad sode" is. It's a Broadsword. Funny that the starter boss starts out with a "17th and 18th century double-edged basket-hilted sword." I think it was intended to be the first drop from the first girl, as special thieves drop specific loot later.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
welp got to the lvl 30 heroes intel the game became a pain and goes on the verge of crashing(like almost 20 to 30 percent of the time) but lets you keep playing then the dungeon battles go 1 minute for a .5 second then loads again just to pop out again in a repeated cycle intel you win or lose then it will go back to normal. normally it could take maybe less than 5 minutes to beat a battle but while half crashing it takes about 3 hours..... soooo i will wait it out for this game and hope you can figure it out that problem. after figuring out how to play would definitely buy it if or when its complete. p.s i dont know if its a bug but all the heroes i captured didn't have any skills. was that a bug or is it not in the game yet?
Game isn't optimised at all. Keep two maps automated at most.
Each map has hard cap what you can lure into your trap.
The amount is dictated by value of the item. Meaning you need one item that is 10k worth for first map to cap it.
Cap is 0.7 days per wave 13-15 people on all maps.
The level of the mobs is decided ONLY by the map. And you have that info for the map saying 5-10 level for example.
So basically once you feel strong just stop doing low level map automation. If you start to lose alot of resources, just go back to the first map and grind it.
Game is quite easy like that BUT GRINDY. I play it on hard. Difficulty only prolongs the game. It adds nothing, so, just play it on easy.

Crosas1

Dec 16, 2018
Does anybody know how to fix this? It says i have 99 monsters in my arsenal buti only have 27 and cant make anymore because of this.

Reactions: BS2001

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Does anybody know how to fix this? It says i have 99 monsters in my arsenal buti only have 27 and cant make anymore because of this.
Check the 5th map where you suppose to defend your base, usually you have troops there, also keep in mind that.
Only the first unit takes 1 space.
Everyone else takes more. Like Deep one and Chupacabra. Those Deep ones alone takes 10 places. You have to buy better houses from trader.
First one cost 500 gems. And upgraded houses cost 250 gems each.
You have to delete the normal ones.

mrfanatic

Dec 5, 2019
I've finally got the translated version of the game to come up to the main menu, but once I'm there I can't click on anything? It won't let me go to Play, the CGs or even the options menu? Any fix?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes