3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

anonenona

Jun 4, 2021
It don't work. I have a hard time with the translation, but now it's the loading bars that don't work. It is as if the time in the game has stopped. The troops are not created, the heroes do not attack ... etc.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It don't work. I have a hard time with the translation, but now it's the loading bars that don't work. It is as if the time in the game has stopped. The troops are not created, the heroes do not attack ... etc.
Check the controls on the bottom left. Maybe you just paused time.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Version 1.19
  • Dec/05/2021
  • Bug fixes
  • Content added
  • バージョン 1.19
    ◆バグを修正
    ◆機能追加

Solokok13

Apr 11, 2021
I had to manually update the shortcut target to that of the where it actually was on my computer. It live updates to English as the game runs, so give it a minute for the english to translate.
I had wait 15 minutes but nothing happen. And there are not data downloading on my data tracer. Idk why

ursidae

May 7, 2019
I had to manually update the shortcut target to that of the where it actually was on my computer. It live updates to English as the game runs, so give it a minute for the english to translate.
i removed the hero_treasure (patch and run) shortcut file from the folder then ran the setupreipatcherandautotranslater.exe and it refreshed and made a new shortcut file.

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
Updated to 1.19 and I can't progress after the 3rd map. It won't drop any weapon and the battle result for the 3rd map will always be draw (idk if this happens in 1.18)

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
what does "Descent" mean? middle option when a new boss is born

edit: nvm, got that. They become normal troops

is it a glitch or females are infinite repositories of human meat? I keep pressing the knife icon and the meat counter keeps going up... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: James_2508

Liyqoeu

Dec 19, 2021
Henlo,i just downloaded this game and extracted it,then i run the game but the language is still Japan/chinese(idk how to differ) how do i make it so that the translation become MTL,thanks

Reactions: 1raunpj
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes