3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I just deleted my save by accident... Anyone that can share so i dont have to start over? I was just gonna defeat the elf

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Soo uhhh, with it passing version 1.0 can I assume the game is completed aside from additional content being added?

lococ

Dec 12, 2017
So I've played a bit, but now theres a white box on every option in the trading page.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
can we as the demon lords get any fun from the girls we capture, or are we just pencil pushers that are not allowed to have any personal fun? :unsure:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
can we as the demon lords get any fun from the girls we capture, or are we just pencil pushers that are not allowed to have any personal fun? :unsure:
its like goblin burrow you control the demons so u don't fuck the girls

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Ah! The good ole' tragedy of the "Former Husband of the Territory"!
Mwahaha!! this translation is certainly amusing.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ooooh niiiice. alr playing this game for a few days, but it's version 1.01. can't wait to try out the extra content :whistle:

game itself ain't half bad. but it's tough as fuck.
my tip: you can move soldiers around the map. make it so that spitters will always be able to attack first, then your boss dudes should come in and stop the wave, so that the spitters do even more damage. after the boss dudes are dead, your normal fighters should come in and replace 'em. with a bit of luck you basically come out without any casualties while fighting off a 13-15 soldier wave.

oh and don't stop producing new bosses, only keep the good ones though. highest one i got was potential 10 so far. dunno if it can go higher.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hopefully there will be a way to deal with the grind added later. maybe some cheats.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Hrm, did someone steal the lips of the short silver-haired girl? That's some pretty brutal torture for a first time...

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
Are there more CGs than just the one girl in the one pose?
Yes. Honestly this game has potential. MTL is horrible as always, but I was still sort of able to figure out what was going on. Also, the menu has a "Language" setting and when you click on it it just says "stay tuned". Makes me think an English translation might eventually happen. The game definitely feels incomplete, but what's there shows promise. The core gameplay loop is fun (Raise/Breed troops -> lure heroes -> capture them -> repeat).

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes