3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
"Be warned, though. These MTL dialogues are no push-overs."

View attachment 1484283

Still, the game does look good, especially for taking the reigns of the Demon Lord. :devilish:
Yea thats exactly what I was thinking the game itself looks cool with the army management and breeding new monster and what not but MTL is usually hard to deal with.

Mar 2, 2018
I wish I could just leave it in Japanese, I wouldn't know what's going on but at least I wouldn't cringe all the time.

Sheep-san

Jul 18, 2017
seems like gallery was added in 1.08 and easy mode was added in 1.10 along with other quality of life updates. Apparently heroes should have some talent skills that are currently not available and they're still working on it.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Maybe I'm wrong but shouldn't this thread have the "Tentacles" tag? The game seems to have it judging from DLsite previews and tags

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
where does this game drop its save files?
Found the saves in
C:\Users\[account name]\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\hero_treasure\
Finally make some backups before baiting legendary heroes.

On another note, anyone know what the "satisfaction" stat of the bosses does?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
In some ways this is better than Goblin's Burrow, in same ways it is worse. It is currently being worked on though so it has a lot of potential.

Since you can only breed 3 girls max at a time and only 1 girl for a long time until you upgrade, the non-legendary girls feels very useless except as currency. Maybe if they use the normal girls to breed the mooks and the legendary girls to breed the generals, cuz right now there is very little you can do influence the power level of the mooks.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Nov/05/2021
Bug fixes
Content added Version 1.10
Fixed bugs
Added multiple functions

Nov/04/2021
Bug fixes
Content added Version 1.08
Fixed a serious bug
Added a function

Reactions: Apshiama

BlackGod

Jun 17, 2017
Some tips for this game:
_ When you want to fight and catch any hero, remove all other treasures and only put the req treasure used to lure that hero, so that the adventures raid the dungeons will be as weak as possible.
_ Smelt low quality equips in Warehouse by clicking on Bleaching (on the top right of Warehouse screen) to get more soul steel to Trade. Use that to buy some good equips in Trade (rcm blue or higher quality equips lv >=4).
_ Buy Monster Eggs and any boss you dont have in Trade to unlock more units, you cant lvl up troops but you can get very strong troops by this.
_ In Boss camp, next to the name of each boss in the boss equipent panel, there is a red "X", you can click on it to fire that boss and get some refund the soul you used to lvl up that one.
_Use the Game Speed function wisely, you can change it in the bottom left of the camp screen or during a Dungeon raid. You should stop time when you are doing anything in the camp. Remember that your camp will be get raided every 50 days. Im not sure but it seems that the stronger enemies you get (by putting in better treasures) the higher chance to get good rare loots.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes