RPGM Abandoned The Demon Within [v0.1] [SandS3D]

Sands3D

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2020
Will there be any "slow corruption" of character?
If you mean the corruption system from jRPG, no.
In our opinion, it's not a style of our game, and it's disrupting the main storyline. It looks kinda weird when a character acts like a virgin even when she lets over 999 men inside her. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyeu

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
If you mean the corruption system from jRPG, no.
In our opinion, it's not a style of our game, and it's disrupting the main storyline. It looks kinda weird when a character acts like a virgin even when she lets over 999 men inside her. :cautious:
Will there be routes or it will be linear game?

Jul 31, 2018
Tags seem quite bare at the moment, guessing because there is currently very little content, but it'd be great to know what the planned tags/genres will be.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Sands3D I'm in the village. I spoke to the lady, the head man and the old man. Now I need to talk to the blacksmith to get a quest but he says nothing...

Capture.JPG

Jun 14, 2020
For anyone who's confused as to what you have to do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I hadn't looked through the files and found images of Amareth getting it on with that Kitsune dude Thavain, I probably would have kept being stuck and confused after not being able to talk to the blacksmith and not being able to go to the North in that village.

I was going to complain about how short this release is, but then after I saw those images, I was pretty damn sure you didn't just hide that stuff behind a Patreon-version paywall or whatever, left the village by going West and then tried to go North and babbabui there was that river and to the East of that was that temple.

Not being able to load a save while "in-game" (you have to go back to the main menu to load) isn't the only confusing thing here; if I hadn't gone West and then North out of a complete hunch, that message of something like "I can't go north until I have sorted everything out in the village" that appears when you try to leave the village via the North after you've talked to the creepy old man, probably would have completely thrown me off track there.

I liked the humor in some moments, didn't like the dialog in others and you have many cases of slight Engrish here and there that need to be fixed, just the same as you really need to add something of a "Quest" button so the player knows what they have to do next. Don't really know how to feel about a post that's locked behind at least 5 bucks of Patreon money after months of silence, too.

Reactions: Sands3D

Sands3D

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2020
Yet, we are back, but only a few weeks ago. So for now we are working on a minor update that contains bugfixes, new characters, H-scenes, and locations. Also, I'll implement a quest journal, since there was a problem with a blacksmith + for side quests (There will be one in the upcoming update)
I appreciate all comments and critics.

I was going to complain about how short this release is, but then after I saw those images, I was pretty damn sure you didn't just hide that stuff behind a Patreon-version paywall or whatever
How should I put it...In my opinion, the demo version should be like ~1-hour gameplay depends on grinding/reading.
And far I can tell, it is. :)

Jun 14, 2020
Haha, nice to see a game that doesn't get silent-abandoned after months of no news! You're right on the money with that 1 hour playtime estimate, my last save is at 1:03:xx, right in front of the doors to the demon queen's chambers.

I'd suggest two things:
a) Some kind of a map
Iirc, Amareth said something along the lines of "I know the forest, and there's nothing of interest in that direction" when I wanted to go to the West somewhere at the beginning. For world building purposes, a map may not be the most normal thing lying around because of the cost of making a map, but maybe you could give Amareth the ability to "conjure a map" in front of her, basically an image of the current world map where you can only see a small ring around her clearly. Depending on how much "resolution" she wants, you could make conjuring the map cost more MP or something like that.

b) More "reactions"
What probably confused most people who played the demo is that in the beginning, before you go to the village, you can't go to that place with the river. Iirc Amareth again said something like "I can't go there" or whatever. Combine that with the "I can't go North until I have sorted out everything in the village" or so message you get when you try to go North in the village and the player has no damn idea what to do, because they try to talk to everyone in the village but that doesn't accomplish anything.

What would have helped here, is that you give the player the ability to go to the river and rest, but if the player tries to go to the East and to that temple, you stop them and have Amareth say something like "I should really go to the village first" and turn back. Same thing with that path to the North in the village, a message of "I can't go North until I have sorted everything out in the village" makes sense if you haven't talked to the creepy old man yet, but when the only thing you can do is go to the temple, a message of "I should check out that temple to the Northwest of the village first" would have cleared things up considerably.