EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE196357_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A retro-modern side scrolling action game
that combines combines playability and "practicality"!
Thread Updated: 2019-07-12
Release Date: 2017-03-16
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Store:
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other games from the same developer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG RE196357_img_smp1.jpg RE196357_img_smp2.jpg RE196357_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
It's odd that the art aesthetics seem to decline in this series from 2 to 4, usually it's the other way around.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
first level is str8 bull....shiit, the purple bitches get on my nerves lol

Jan 10, 2018
Okay, so, I'm not going to call the difficulty unfair, since I tend to reserve that for things like hiding an enemy after a jump where you'd have no way of ever knowing that they're there, but... I'm certainly going to call this level of difficulty unfun. I stopped at the third level, by the way, even if I really enjoy the idea of being fucked into a demon.

The jumping portions are fine, if uninspired, but the monsters... Well, across the three levels I played, the author consistently made use of an enemy that jumped, fired a shot aimed at you during his jump, was situated on a different level, and which took three hits to kill. Dropping any one of these elements would have made the game a mildly dull slog; the use of all three meant that it took forever to get a clear shot where you could hit him without being hit by his covering fire, at which point you'd have to do it twice more because you could rarely land two hits at once.

This is setting aside things like the complete lack of enemy variety (admittedly only three levels in, but given that the enemies behaved the same in all three stages despite looking different, I think it's a safe guess), uninspired bosses, and seemingly random heart placement. It's simply a bad game, in my opinion, even if I loved the concept.

Like, I don't even mind that that it's hard; I mind that it's hard in a boring way.

Reactions: Batteryhyena

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yo can someone share a damn save... im tired of the first fucking level lol