EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE215692_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A retro-modern side scrolling action game
that combines combines playability and "practicality"!
Thread Updated: 2019-07-12
Release Date: 2018-02-10
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Store:
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other games from the same developer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG RE215692_img_smp1.jpg RE215692_img_smp2.jpg RE215692_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wutlalala

Nov 22, 2017
to get gallery save
u need to clear first level and then u should get a save thing open it delete anything in their and copy paste this in.
[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

[SaveGroup]
ステージクリアフラグ2=1
ステージクリアフラグ3=1
ステージクリアフラグ4=1
ステージクリアフラグ5=1
ステージクリアフラグ6=1
ステージクリアフラグ7=1
ステージクリアフラグ8=1
ステージクリアフラグ9=1
ステージクリアフラグ10=1
全クリ=1

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Uh, wouldn't it be better to get all 3 completed games of this series together in one thread?

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Okay, allow me to open by saying that I really was looking forward to playing this because of the story and concept. I'm a massive fan of corruption like this and got kind of excited.

And then I played the first level- Wait, played may be a strong term...
I attempted to play the first level. The first level is what I'd design as a bonus stage or challenge stage. It's hard, nothing but pillars and occasional small boxes. The platforming itself is fine enough but you really quickly encounter the worst kind of enemy in a platformer, Jumping... RANDOMLY SHOOTING bad guys. (Chickens? Idk what they are but they aren't a creature I'd fuck and they don't have a hentai scene which quite actually makes me kinda pissed off. I hate that in a HENTAI PLATFORMER... Especially one about corruption and transformation.)

Okay, some real talk here... In a platformer, enemies that jump are kind of annoying. Enemies that shoot can be a pain.
Both are fun to overcome. An enemy that both jumps and shoots is a challenge I welcome...

An enemy that both jumps... and shoots /randomly/ along it's jump is none of the above. It's absolutely absurd. I hate it with a passion because it isn't made to be hard or balanced but to add a layer of unneeded difficulty to something that doesn't need it. Mind you this is the first minute of the first level. Pillars you barely can walk on, enemies jumping and shooting at random times, and it only gets worse from there...

It might have some good H-scenes in it, but to get them isn't worth the effort. I'd rather just go play something else. That also includes the notion of completing the first level and then save editing. It just isn't worth the content it has.

Mar 31, 2018
It might have some good H-scenes in it, but to get them isn't worth the effort. I'd rather just go play something else. That also includes the notion of completing the first level and then save editing. It just isn't worth the content it has.
mate, let be honest here
this game is bad, Lack of desgin, lack of AI, lack of lewed.
This game was made poorly by random jumping chi.. i mean guy

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
mate, let be honest here
this game is bad, Lack of desgin, lack of AI, lack of lewed.
This game was made poorly by random jumping chi.. i mean guy
I was trying to be kind and give it some kind of neutral chance rather than calling it the steaming crap it was.

Frankly the idea behind the story is amazingly good to me, but I can't even finish the first level to get a save to edit it to find out. That's how bad it is. I already know how bad it is. I fuckin' played it lol.

Destroyer186

Jun 17, 2018
jesus christ you can't jump in the air
i guess they got lazy when they coded the hitboxes
at least u can rapidfire
this shit's downright impossible

Last edited:

Destroyer186

Jun 17, 2018
OOOOO I FINALLY DID IT
AFTER 2 HOURS
OF WASTED TIME
the only positive point about this game is the fact that you can re-challenge the boss

wutlalala

Nov 22, 2017
honestly just edit the save and put in the codes or get a full save but the cgs in 1 and 2 r ok but they get shit and they dont even show the girl in the game cover ;( this is just a way to make money after 2 the author isnt even trying

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote