Others - Completed - The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

1. 2.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

Great trainer buried beneath a heap of problems. Pretty short, but you'll need to retry several times before you can succeed. Plot is basic but serviceable. Writing is bad to the point of being unintelligible half the time. The first half of the game is pure memory puzzle and feels completely disconnected from the rest of the game. The second half is a short and simple trainer, but with a decent amount of variety and high quality animations and interactions. Unfortunately, it's super unclear how a lot of the mechanics and UI work. Which isn't helped by how buggy and laggy it can get. Requires a lot of trial and error, even when following the guide. Ultimately, some great content, but not enough to be worth all the time and effort required to figure it out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2444241

love the art and sounds, the gameplay is simple but enjoyable, and is very replayable. the story is a little interesting as well, but not the main focus i feel for these games. Overall the game is amazing and i would recommend
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2124491

Great graphics, interesting puzzle mechanic, a good amount of replayability, plenty of dialogue options, 3 different endings and each with variations, especially like the princess, 5/5 would highly recommend if you like vanilla, my only gripe is there are no kink mechanics.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sinran987654321

Even though the match game does not benefit a hentai game, I think it was added well. Because it introduces the personality of the princess, shows why the hero is permitted to bed her even though she hates his guts and explains why the princess becames the dog.

By having the first part, puzzle gameplay, set up the story of the game, it amplifies the 2nd part of the game, which is the sex training gameplay, where you try to win her heart by having sex with her and turning her personality from a bitch to
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I rather have the first part of the game compared to a brief introduction cutscene that summaries the events that happened in the first part.

Honestly, I kinda wished they add a third part where based on the 2nd ending, it turns into a time management sim, where the princess must manage her lust, her kingdom, her search progress and her mental wellbeing
    and then when the player beats the 3rd part successfully, it will lead to the 2nd ending and amplifying the feels.

Heard the dev is making these games to gain experience to create a high quality game, hope they are able to emulate the same experience and sort-of story telling from this game in their magnum opus.

Honestly, even though compared to other hentai games, the content and story is lacking. I still think it is one of the best examples of a hentai game that focuses on the character shift in personality and reaction. It's sex training gameplay is also pretty good as the princess has an attitude and might deny some removal of the clothing and her reaction is unique and expressive and might also changed based on her arousal state and where she is being stimulated.

I think my only critiscm is that even though personally the 2nd part is the main content of the game. Compared to other hentai games that mainly focuses on the sex training gameplay,this game does not have much content, like: different sex position, dynamic change in personality(It is linear
    ) and lack of actions(like sex toys or other sex acts)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

teralain

Pretty nige work with good visual, and loli

pazzle work well too and its not borring play with, actually im wanna some more content just to me game be so fast, if some one know some like that hit me
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MotootE

Ten out of ten. Dog princess is way too cute. The various endings are very interesting. The shifts of princess's expressions and personalities are appealing. Love the animations, especially ahegao! Love too see more from Happylambbarn, maybe a cat priness DLC and whatnot.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

nguyenmanh

One thing to note here. I was able to hammer all 4 hearts on first day (got lucky with the stamina claims in text bubble)
    She will not accept the collar on day 1 or 2, has to be day 3
    The two endings for collar are cum in her and make her human or dont. The ending is identical other than the final picture has dog ears or not.

Also, for the collar, took for ever for me to find. Make sure you have nothing auto rubbing and penis is away, hover mouse on right side of window and collar will pop up
  8. 5.00 star(s)

username12354

Honestly a new personal favorite.

if you have a free hour or two this game is perfect, it appeals to plenty of kinks and fetishes, has a simple but enjoyable story with 3 different ending and a carried over point allocation system which makes this game wonderfully repayable, not to mention the game has some pretty good translation.

the only things I would say could be improved are the length of the game of course (if you only go for a single ending you could finish the game in less than half an hour) and the fact that getting all 3 ending can be a bit tricky as the game doesn't give you and tips other than the controls ( I personally had to consult the walkthrough at least 3 times )

over all a wonderful little game well worth a download
  9. 5.00 star(s)

wagamamaneko

Good stuff. Heard this game from the 'forbidden' one.

Honestly i love this more. It's pretty well drawn and fun to play. Has multiple endings that encourages replaying for other endings.

The story aint much but the visual and gameplay is great. Well, except if you hate puzzle. Because there are few puzzle stages to solve in the beginning before you start playing with the dog princess. (It's not that hard tho, just take a paper and pen if you feel need to.)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

Not so long and enjoyable game with loli and dog ears, do you need anything more?

Girl is cute, music is great, story is dank and there is even headpatting. I liked the idea behind minigame against demon, even if you are mentally degraded coomer and fail over and over again - worry not - there is option to spend earned points to "cheat" your way out of it, even if it's by little.

I really like animations and sex interactions in this one, multiple endings based on your choices (and sex choices) are cherry on top.

Would recommend.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Xeno_zeno

i have no idea what dev do but it great engine, graphics, story and a simple puzzle game i couldn't think it was very challenge after you go on will the puzzle you gain sometimes to get more powerful or getting more easy which is worth it, i also like they have multi ending it hit me hard trying so hard to trigger each ending totally wild, i feel like fallout 1 & 2 and new vegas
  12. 5.00 star(s)

timtamtheflimflamman

Overall a good game. The sex scenes are well animated and there is a wide enough variety of actions to keep it interesting. The added endings and puzzle elements are also well done and help keep you engaged in the game. The fact that both the puzzles and sex scenes are separately repayable is a nice touch as is the ability to stat from each chapter break point.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

bobobob2018

The main heroine is too young looking so it depends on preference i guess but the gameplay is solid and fun

- The flow of the game is really well made

- Starting with the mini puzzle game which is actually kind of fun and puts a little twist to it it becomes more of a perception and tactics game as you put points to your memory abilities

-Than its a molestation sim, that is also kind of a puzzle to react to her reactions and say different things to get various new possible actions or reaction from her

- Great Aesthetics & Good music with some misses

- The performance of the game is kind of problematic so i suggest to stay at a lower quality as it starts to stutter otherwise (at least for me)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Stereoscopic3RD

This shit is bomb, the interactions with the princess are great, both for the SEXY and how she reacts whether it be her face or with dialogue, hell I wish there was more.

It's simple, it's short, has dog girl waifu, and even has a bit of replayability.

10/10 would "save" the princess again
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

A game for heavy masochists only, do not play if you have any self-respect you wont enjoy it.

The game itself is pretty simple and split into two parts, a simple memory mini game and a play with her body style game, all the while you will be subjected to insults and threats after being betrayed and treated less than human(literally).

The girl is insufferable and if you dont do what she wants MC ends up as the dog slave.

Art is nice and it works well plus the mini game is ok.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Heruactic

Cute girl? - Check
    Cute art? - Check
    Good soundtrack - Check
    Puzzle Solving Gameplay with Atem-level oponent? - Check
    High Impact Sexual action? Check, on, every, impact!
    Headpatting? OH SHIT %$&$ WHAT ARE YOU DOING????.... check!

This is an absolute pinnacle and should be the bar for the industry from now on.

Ill be honest. They had me at headpatting and calling her a good girl.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Jacob69

This shit is AMAZING! One of the best ones, i have ever played. The animation, plot, and humor are right on point. Our lil, princess is cute, and hell, FUCKABLE! But with all seriousness now. The level of interction which you can perform is simply outstending. You can pracically touch & fell all of our princess's little body, like in no othe game. 10/10
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Ferstrike

Great art, great gameplay, great story with multiple endings, and a lot of replay value. Most games don't have the soul this game has. A master piece. Awesome game. Can't wait for more games from these developers.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

mxtian

Short and sweet, well performed gameplay, excellent graphics, funny story. It's very rare to see a so well polished game among the many erotic games. The only short coming I can think of is the engine choice(Flash, really??) 4.5/5
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Axelrouch

I love these games. The game is just super out. A lot of interactivity, though there is not enough anal. But the game is just a bomb. Something like "Alice Awakening". In general, I recommend this game to everyone and hope that the author will release the next one or this one much better.