Others - Completed - The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nightfkhawk

This is a great game, far better than one would expect. The story, although somewhat difficult to take at face value, is rather interesting. The presented characters are well made, and not as simplistic as most H games have them.

The slate demon is prideful, but not arrogant, and even though he consider himself better than humans, he won't go into a fit of rage for being defeated in his game. Instead, he recognizes the hero's ability.

The princess starts as the usual bitchy, arrogant princess. But there's room for change in the game, with 3 endings (and a game over for being overly rough) deppending on how you treat her. Except the bad one, the endings are not as simple as expected, and surprisingly satisfying. I played this game for the slave ending, but the love ending satisfied me more.

The sex game mechanic is honestly well made. Slowly building the girl's interest, making her comfortable and then taking her first time as painlessly as possible, so she'll love having sex.

Be too rough, and she'll hate it. If you can't satisfy her, she'll be unhappy. Make her cum until she's satisfied and she'll be a good girl. These 3 happen in real life too lol.

Really, great game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

firenun

Diamond in the ruff.

The initial appearance and mechanics of this flash game led me to believe that it would be a quick n simple playthrough with mediocre payoff. But I was pleasantly surprised when I found that this game delivered more than what's advertised here. My expectations were low and HappyLambBarn delivered a high quality "short" game that I've enjoyed for more than I'd like to admit. (Seriously, don't ask...)

The initial game style is a memory game that rewards the player with increasing degrees of nudity. It's basically a strip-memory-match game. Really simple and rather boring; however, it is effective at introducing a ridiculous storyline, the protagonist and princess, the tone and humor, and the skill-points system. (Not gonna lie, I had fun with this and even went back to it with no skill points for the fun of it)

The second part is the interactive foreplay/sex game. It is segmented into 3 parts (days) and interlaced with story, personalities, and a love/obedience mechanic. It offers 3 main endings, as well as unlockable goodies to get you to play more. I'm still not sure what all the unlockables are yet myself, despite getting all 3 endings.

The thing I am most impressed by is not the incredibly interactive sex scenes however, it's the story. Never did I imagine a hentai game to emphasize ideas of love, obsession, and dependence on others. It took me forever to reach the slave ending and expected a simple "happily ever after having sex 24/7" but instead got this "surprise plot-twist, here's some post-jerkoff philosophy for ya to think about"

I hate spending time and money on these things but I mean bruh, this game and HappyLambBarn really surprised me and I appreciate the effort behind this game. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing more from these guys, I hope they can keep up with this super high standard they set up for themselves.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

V01

Awesome game for what it is. I almost wanted to quit when I saw the matching mini game, but it's pretty easy and can be skipped if you wanted to.

The sex mini game is where the game really shines. The girl is adorable with cute fluffy ears and a tail. For some reason the goal of the game is to get them removed... but why would someone want to do that? You can touch, kiss, and penetrate her, with decent dialogue in between. The audio is pretty good too, I actually preferred to keep it on unlike in most adult Japanese games.

The only negative is that progressing in the sex mini game gets repetitive. That's not really a problem unless you're going for a 100% clear though.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Onysko

A perfect casual game!

Smooth, terrific animations.
    Touching simulations are responsive.
    Talking mechanism adds another layer of sweet or dirty talking.
    Extremely cute doggy princess with wonderful design.
    Really cute story with nice jokes.

Mildly challenging, yet short and fun match-match game.
    Different outcomes make the game even more satisfying.
    I almost always mute the games I play. For Dog Princess I've played with sound. As it has nice and varied catchy music and good sound effects.

Highly recommended, 5/5!
    (Fuck rule 7. :devilish:)
    Thanks for the upload!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Meteor49

An old mechanic on the first stage and while playing the first part tend to frustrated when fighting the demon, the story is full of laughs and giggles.
    While trying to find the 'wanted ending' that we want is a bit tricky and some hidden elements as well, in the end, for me. IT'S WORTH IT!