Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I have already read some posts about the four hearts, but you don't have to actually do all of what is said. The goal is just to get four hearts I believe, and you never actually have to penetrate her, nor even show her your dick. Though that only applies to the ending with the four full purple hearts anyway, if you want her to stay cursed.
Also, you can show her the collar but not put it on her, I think she needs 2 or 3 hearts to not just call the guards, and afterwards she will directly get another heart. If you don't go for the pet/slave ending, this might be helpful.

On second thought, I think certain things could be needed to be done or avoided like some posts said, else you could not get the fourth heart (I was struggling a bit until I showed but refused to use the collar). But if you show her the collar and don't use it with three hearts, you will get the fourth heart anyway.

Edit: Also, the four hearts endings can all be done on the first day. \Edit

Edit2: You can also forcibly put the collar on the princess, there is not only the way where she willingly puts the collar on her. You either need four hearts or have to be close to four purple hearts, but not there yet. Though if you don't react fast enough she will call the guards, so you have to pet her as soon as possible. \Edit2

Also, not sure whether it is a bug or not, but I once managed to make her cum so often that the fourth heart disappeared xD

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
What's this doing here? xD Hmmmmm.. I have played this before, lemme see if this one now have the "Dog Style" Position xD

Edit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any idea how to make the game smoother? My pc is a beast but the game lags up on higher quality like it is rdr2.

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
Someone help me get the third ending.
I can't get past the fourth heart and I don't know how to put the necklace on the princess.
I always run out of stamina or questions, and I always get the ending 1 or 2.
How do I get the ending 3.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You can touch her asshole, but you can't penetrate her, or can you somehow?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Someone help me get the third ending.
I can't get past the fourth heart and I don't know how to put the necklace on the princess.
I always run out of stamina or questions, and I always get the ending 1 or 2.
How do I get the ending 3.
Several posts already answered that, but here the short version.

In the dialogue after rescuing the princess aka before the first foreplay/sex session, she will show you the BDSM collar. After her explanation, the collar will move a bit (a bit towards the side) and you can click on it, so you collect it.
After that get her to four hearts. If you want the easy way, you need to insult her and change the color of the hearts to purple with that. Or you could only partly get them purple, though not sure whether you need to insult her at all and not just put it on her once you get four hearts (also not sure whether they need to be full).
If you went to get it fully purple, she will willingly put it on herself, you either force her or she immediately calls for the guards. If put on, pet her immediately. After that there are two alternatives, either cure her or not, both are endings (like it was with the first one).

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
who gives a shit about it being a loli, if its for the ilegal thing then why is there rape, gore and bestiallity all over the place?

Reactions: ThompsonBalo

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
who gives a shit about it being a loli, if its for the ilegal thing then why is there rape, gore and bestiallity all over the place?
Well, technically it is consensual sex (she can stay cursed or not, in the end she does decide to do it), and not sure whether a virgin classifies as gore, I think it needs to be a bit more extreme for that to be true (if not, then basically every game where blood is seen when the virginity is lost would be considered as gore), so you can't say that a paper cut is considered gore as well, or can you?

And also, she is obviously 18 years old, as stated at the start of the game, so I don't see any problem here :')

Edit: It's just that you can decide to be very forceful, which I wouldn't not recommend.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
Well, technically it is consensual sex (she can stay cursed or not, in the end she does decide to do it), and not sure whether a virgin classifies as gore, I think it needs to be a bit more extreme for that to be true (if not, then basically every game where blood is seen when the virginity is lost would be considered as gore), so you can't say that a paper cut is considered gore as well, or can you?

And also, she is obviously 18 years old, as stated at the start of the game, so I don't see any problem here :')

Edit: It's just that you can decide to be very forceful, which I wouldn't not recommend.
i think you misunderstood what that other one said, that person was making a statement not talking about the game, doesn't matter if it a loli because there is other art that is worse (objectively i dont condone it but is fiction so whatever) and is accepted more than this one

it was not talking about the game. so please people stop talking about that other stuff lets talk about the game please lets stop making statements. this is not a discussion thread about that

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
You can touch her asshole, but you can't penetrate her, or can you somehow?
Yeah, kinda wish anal was in here too. I mean you can do her doggy style AND slap her ass as well as playing with her asshole.

Still, getting her to submit is just satisfying. She's very eager to masturbate for you if you get her to doggystyle with 4 or 5 hearts

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, kinda wish anal was in here too. I mean you can do her doggy style AND slap her ass as well as playing with her asshole.

Still, getting her to submit is just satisfying. She's very eager to masturbate for you if you get her to doggystyle with 4 or 5 hearts
Anal next build (that was a joke the dev will take this month to play Animal Crossing and next month he will focus on his other loli game Lost Life)

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone have a very low FPS rate or it's just me?
It's Flash. You've ever played Flash games directly on your PC before? The framerate tends to drop. Low window/resolution and low graphics should help the framerate some.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes