Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
How weird, this game wasn't on "whole game list" showed to me, category seems to be checked to me to be showen and non of tags were hidden :unsure: (And I check new games daily).

Tho I must agree with some of members on rule 7, but staff is always right "shrugs" :rolleyes:
Not that I'm complaining its just hard sometimes to understand reasons, why similar less loli-like games gets removed from here just sayin...

Pretty curious to try this one out, looks nice.

Cheers rezidu !

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
I dont expect this to last long here given the apparent age of the female even if its currently staff approved.

H00gl

Apr 6, 2020
How did you get an uncensored version, I have bought it on DLsite and it's censored?

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
to get the third ending is easy just get the collar when she show it to you in that part of the story there is a moment the demon gets mad grab the collar then you will know when because the collar move slightly to the right thats when you can grab it

then you need to get her to 4 hearts and purple hearts to get them purple you need to keep doing mean comments this will only work at first only when orgasm is achieve later when is more purplish you can do it anytime you will know when you can do it anytime because you get black hearts instead of anger. to know if the hearts are fully purple the easiest way is in night 2 if you spank her at any time and she doesn't get mad thats when you can use the collar

H00gl

Apr 6, 2020
send them a comment were you buy it

see the instructions below
In fact, you can write a comment for the game you have already purchased.
You can re-edit even if you have already written it.

Please note
It's "commant" / "応援コメント"
Not a "review" / "レビュー"

評価&コメント
マイページ > マイ評価 > 応援コメントを送る

(My Ratings & comment)
(My Page > My Ratings > Send a comment)

Comments are still free to write, just say your true words.
Even if you are too lazy to comment, you just want to ask for it.
Still have to write some simple sentences,
Don't look like asking for a file !!!.
And attach your "name" written in the last line.

example:

Look at the comments above
The last line of name "jack123"
Hint = jack123 + Gmail.com

So I will share the original version
to "jack123@gmail.com"

※ In other words, if your Gmail is lovecat@gmail.com
Just write the lovecat in front of Gmail.com
which is the name you wrote in the last line.
--

DLsite ENG
--------------------------------------------
My Page>My Ratings

Other methods are the same as DLsite JP
Thanks!

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
Very good stuff. Loli games are the best, after all, and we could always use more of them.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
How the hell do you lick her pussy? The only thing I can do with my tongue is just kiss her.
She has to be laying on her back, somewhere between her inner thigh and her pussy lips, the hand icon will change how it looks, and it'll spread her lips apart, you can then click on her pussy. If it wasnt obvious, you have to have the tongue option unlocked at the time to do it by clicking the "I wanna taste her" or whatever the comment is in the conversation options

Reactions: Junkinaster

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Day one u can only get 3 hearts, try to order her as much as u can like move your hand or spread your legs etc use up all the talk as much as possible. Don't forget to click the BDSM collar in the beginning
U can lick her kitty cat, her nipples(u need to zoom in) n u can kiss her.
Day 2 if u get full 3 hearts n 20 or more talks and orders , try to take a peek
If u see her playing herself u will get the 4th heart, so try to fill that 4th heart n get 60 or more talks or orders before the final day
Final day do what u want

D

Deleted member 2412744

Thought I would mention this since I was struggling getting the hearts, but I believe you need to make her cum in certain ways for the you to get a heart.

Heart 1: rub her pussy
Heart 2: kiss her (might also be a combination of kissing, breasts, and pussy at the same time)
Heart 3: rub her nipples

*make sure you get three hearts before day 2

Heart 4: show her the collar (day 2 and need certain number of obedience: must view masturbating scene by peeking on her then walking in on her [by clicking] when she confesses)

*Remember, obedience is obtained by insulting her. More obedience will gradually change the heart's color to purple. Preferable to start gain obedience on or after third heart, but before getting the fourth (any earlier makes it harder to gain love).
** You can use cheat engine to cheat skill points, amount of MWS (Magic Word System), and stamina (I believe the prior to are 4-byte, and I know for sure that stamina is a double value)
***There's a walkthrough in this thread. Just follow that if you're still struggling.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes