Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
The third ending is putting the collar on her. When she show it to you there's a point where you can take it. Get the four hearts, then change the hearts colour by being mean and she should let you collar her.
One thing to note here. I was able to hammer all 4 hearts on first day (got lucky with the stamina claims in text bubble)
She will not accept the collar on day 1 or 2, has to be day 3
The two endings for collar are cum in her and make her human or dont. The ending is identical other than the final picture has dog ears or not.

Also, for the collar, took for ever for me to find. Make sure you have nothing auto rubbing and penis is away, hover mouse on right side of window and collar will pop up

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
She will not accept the collar on day 1 or 2, has to be day 3
You can actually get ending 3 on day 1.
You have to be mean (works especially well when she's having an orgasm); if there's no mean dialogue, ask her how she feels/if she likes it; undress her and don't. kiss.

Reactions: Slayerz

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
So anybody knows what the third ending requirements are?

Copy paste from somewhere I don't remember:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get 'BDSM' collar by clicking on it during the dialog 'Day - 1. The Cursed Princess.' At anytime during H scene it can be used by moving the mouse to right side of the game window, though you need 4 purple hearts to use it or it's game over. InuHime will let you know through dialog if she's okay with it. You need the collar ending in both human and dog form to unlock the last options in SexMode. The major one being endless stamina, so you can headpat for as long as you want.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
One thing about this that's mildly annoying is when I have the graphics setting at Best the frame rate drops from 30 to 17.

Last edited:
Reactions: testuser9740

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
3 hearts.png
Am I missing anything? I'm on the 3rd night and had her climaxing twice now and still can't get the 4th heart. Am I NOT supposed to pat her head?

Edit: Also haven't taken her virginity yet, wanted to wait for the 4th heart before that and kissing her.

Edit 2: Nevermind, found a GDoc Walkthrough . Hope it helps other clueless people like me XD

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Copy paste from somewhere I don't remember:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get 'BDSM' collar by clicking on it during the dialog 'Day - 1. The Cursed Princess.' At anytime during H scene it can be used by moving the mouse to right side of the game window, though you need 4 purple hearts to use it or it's game over. InuHime will let you know through dialog if she's okay with it. You need the collar ending in both human and dog form to unlock the last options in SexMode. The major one being endless stamina, so you can headpat for as long as you want.
Looks like I cant get the thrid ending in human form. If I give her the collar, I can't penetrate her, if I penetrate her, I can't give her the collar.

Reactions: Slayerz

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
On way to gain hearts, it to show her the collar but choose to not use it. But she must have some affection or trust in you then else she will call guards on the spot.

Notes : If you are gentle (maybe dominant too, not tried) and make her cum several time, the second day she will not be alseep but masturbating.

Nnii

Sep 17, 2017
Very good game!
I love the touch / feel style, if anyone has games of the same kind to recommend, I'm interested.

Ps: I already know those of JSK

Reactions: Nightfall1

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
That 3rd ending though... i came here for faps not sads
Great game, wish there were more of that interaction styled games. Flashes from JSK kinda meh

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes