Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
How the heck do you cure the curse?
So far only managed to cum on her not in her.
Are you giving her a dicking or just jerking off?
Mouse over the dick, if the symbol's a hand, move a bit further up until it turns into the male symbol, click, hold, push forward.
Then move manually, use the auto arrows next to the dick bar at the bottom right or just click on the same dick shape a few times.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
It's a nice little game, but regardless of what I try and do, the third ending will not come. I have tried everything which is possible, nothing helped.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So i can only get the first ending? how can youi get the second ending? i cant even trigger the fourth heart(only complete 3 hearts and 4th heart it stuck on max it seems.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
So i can only get the first ending? how can youi get the second ending? i cant even trigger the fourth heart(only complete 3 hearts and 4th heart it stuck on max it seems.)
For me I got the second ending on my fourth try. Didn't penetrate her until last day and got the fourth heart there, too. Try only to be nice to her.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Wow what a gem this is! Still trying to figure out the other endings, but that'll be for another time

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
This should have the 'japanese game' tag. I could be wrong, but it's got Japanese all over it. Fairly important, as the sea of western game version updates can blot out the Japanese releases with ease. Thanks.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Are you giving her a dicking or just jerking off?
Mouse over the dick, if the symbol's a hand, move a bit further up until it turns into the male symbol, click, hold, push forward.
Then move manually, use the auto arrows next to the dick bar at the bottom right or just click on the same dick shape a few times.
Turns out I need to drag that symbol up a lot further than I expected.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes