ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Is that Chelsea all grown up?
Yep, Chelsey Davis, mother of our protagonist Hunter Davis. Also, since you have seen WMIY, you know it wouldn't be vanilla sex all day. Lets take a sneak peak at the upcoming events:

Let me also point out, every girl pictured has a masochistic streak to at least some level, even the femdom girl. And speaking of femdom, it isn't the "I'm going to step on your testicles" type femdom, it's more akin to the "woman in charge" type sex and she will enjoy humiliating Klaara, the cuckquean girl.

Fetishes.png

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yep, Chelsey Davis, mother of our protagonist Hunter Davis. Also, since you have seen WMIY, you know it wouldn't be vanilla sex all day. Lets take a sneak peak at the upcoming events:

View attachment 988082
The characters looks good. But being a kinetic novel (I prefer have choices) and being at least 3 characters whose fetishes I dislike, I'm out (I'm pretty sure I'm not even going to try it). It's the same as happens to me in "what's mine is yours" (that is your previous game, rigth?) I like the look of the characters, but I dislike the fetishes (in this case I tried the game, but it was clear to me that I wasn't going to like it shortly after starting it)

In any case, good luck with the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Not into femdom or BDSM both of which are not even listed as planned tags. When reading the dev notes I say it is again a fake harem like in the devs other game, how long will it take this time until the girls will be replaced 2 updates maybe 3?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

View attachment 988082
Saw the sample pics, checked the tags - started download..

Saw this pic, saw "femdom", saw "BDSM" - canceled download

you should put planned content in the tags as well.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Kariel

May 31, 2019
Wait, incest content is really in the game ? Bcause from game discription, doesn't sound like it :unsure:
It is, yes. For those not into that, it's optional too. :)

Vitalsigns
You make damn good stuff! Don't let the entitled loudmouths get to you! You make the game and content you want; if they don't like it, then can play something else! Or get stuffed! :D

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Gorrik

Jul 1, 2018
Is degradation/humiliation going to be a big part of this like it was in What's Mine Is Yours? Or is it "Yo I think it'd be really hot if you had sex with my friends." Also is it safe to assume there will be no sound this time as well?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
For me his mother is a big NO.
Its too weird see someone so OPEN with her son (in that way).

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Saw the sample pics, checked the tags - started download..

Saw this pic, saw "femdom", saw "BDSM" - canceled download

you should put planned content in the tags as well.
The femdom is going to be more like the "woman in charge" type of femdom than the "step on your testicles" type of femdom. That being said, I don't want to put planned content because the VN doesn't actually contain that. Would suck if you were a big fan of something only to find out it isn't actually in there.
Is degradation/humiliation going to be a big part of this like it was in What's Mine Is Yours? Or is it "Yo I think it'd be really hot if you had sex with my friends." Also is it safe to assume there will be no sound this time as well?
The MC has only just started dating the girlfriend, he only just started having sex, you think they are going to make responsible decisions the same way Mr. Breckenridge did? I wanted a reason to get rid of the big thick line between roleplay and reality you saw in WMIY

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Have a question..
MC is just starting high school, yea?
Are any of the girls virgins?
Figure to ask since no tag and it hasn't been brought up yet. :ROFLMAO:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Have a question..
MC is just starting high school, yea?
Are any of the girls virgins?
Figure to ask since no tag and it hasn't been brought up yet. :ROFLMAO:
1. Actually, while the story begins with him just starting high school to establish their backstory, however the lion's share of the story is at the end of high school.
2. The three main girls are virgins
The characters looks good. But being a kinetic novel (I prefer have choices) and being at least 3 characters whose fetishes I dislike, I'm out (I'm pretty sure I'm not even going to try it). It's the same as happens to me in "what's mine is yours" (that is your previous game, rigth?) I like the look of the characters, but I dislike the fetishes (in this case I tried the game, but it was clear to me that I wasn't going to like it shortly after starting it)

In any case, good luck with the game.
It is a kinetic novel because it only has the common route out at the moment, however, I would like to start implementing a bit of player freedom. However, if you dislike cuckquean or humiliation then yeah, you're gonna have a tough time.