RPGM Completed The Devil Killer in Harbor Village [Migome Seris]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
63390_RE21fvgbh5292_img_main.png
Overview:

To deal with devils appeared in Harbor Village.
Seris was sent to this small place.
The devils are somewhere in this village.
You need to find them out and get rid of them.
But villagers are eager to have sex, so they spare no effort to take advantages of you.
Your H points grows after having sex in this village.
Don't let it be more than 100.
Be careful of both your enemies and NPCs.

Developer/Publisher: MIGOME SERIS
Censorship: No / Mosaics
Version: RE215292
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
Win: - - - -
Thanks You @KrispyKreme - For sharing this game!

63381_RE215292_img_smp1.jpg 63382_2017-12-26_102832.jpg 63383_2017-12-26_102758.jpg 63384_RE215292_img_smp2.jpg 63386_2017-12-26_102803.jpg 63387_2017-12-26_102743.jpg

Last edited:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
"Completed" version "Demo" .... mkaaaaaay
also translated by "circle" pretty sure thats an euphemism for "bad machine translation"

i dont mind machine translations but in combination with "demo" .... gonna wait till there is a full game in terrible english to play. thanks for the upload anyway.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"Completed" version "Demo" .... mkaaaaaay
also translated by "circle" pretty sure thats an euphemism for "bad machine translation"

i dont mind machine translations but in combination with "demo" .... gonna wait till there is a full game in terrible english to play. thanks for the upload anyway.
This is the full version!
I posted a demo by mistake earlier - and deleted the thread.

Cheers

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Even as full version this game is till disapointing for me :(
Corruption system is realy odd, after getting raped by inkeepers for some reason mc is ready to whore for 1 man in bar but not for rest of them? Also getting corruption over 100 dosen't seem to affect anything. Eveng talkin to men in village (except in bar) mc still gives same reponse for pervy thing like in your dreams when asked to show panties.
Lastly h-scenes are realy short! like 2-3 lines of text and 1 picture.

Oh i forgot to mention translation is partial only.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Even as full version this game is till disapointing for me :(
Corruption system is realy odd, after getting raped by inkeepers for some reason mc is ready to whore for 1 man in bar but not for rest of them? Also getting corruption over 100 dosen't seem to affect anything. Eveng talkin to men in village (except in bar) mc still gives same reponse for pervy thing like in your dreams when asked to show panties.
Lastly h-scenes are realy short! like 2-3 lines of text and 1 picture.

Oh i forgot to mention translation is partial only.
Notice: This is the ENGLISH version translated by the circle.
Pretty much says it all - lol

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Wait are all h-scenes except for end scene in bar? i thought that there are 26 scenes i found only 7. For got about one scene outside of town

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Wait are all h-scenes except for end scene in bar? i thought that there are 26 scenes i found only 7. For got about one scene outside of town
One scene found by losing to the gang in the forest. One scene by losing to the Night Lady. That's all I have so far.

edit: Another by losing to the devil in the cave. Also one with the kids outside village.

Appears to follow the same pattern. Every mission you can lose to the "final boss" and get a scene.

Going above 100 H will enforce bad end and prevent you from getting true ending. The last boss used some skill that always missed on me, which makes me assume he adds H as well but during the battle. CBA to replay for true ending.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Been playing this for a bit and it's gotta go. So much untranslated text (mostly plot text) and the rest is machine translated. The pictures look nice, but the scenes are one- or two-picture scenes. Zero buildup or followup. The "don't go above 100" mechanic works in some settings, but this is not one of them. You can't get your H score down and every time you lose to a boss, it goes up. So the player needs to be careful about H scenes, which is kinda silly in an H game. Also, no gallery.

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
In my version i can't do anything with this grass over the cave... i already creared the forest..
You must complete the first quest "Night Lady".

replay for true ending.
You will not get anything for the true ending. Neither a congratulation or a scene -.-

ps.: Its not fully translated. After the first quest "Night Lady" there are many untranslated parts.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
Thanks for translation but game is horrible. I wish circle had translated something different.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes