RPGM Completed The Devil Killer in Harbor Village [Migome Seris]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Art is nice but lots of wasted potential that could've been put into this game it made this look like a half-assed product. I'd still recommend playing this if you don't mind the lack of variety in CG and its short play time.

But then again I didn't pay for this game so I don't really have the rights to complain. Besides, aside from my time nothing of value is lost.

Reactions: mesoru and ponyguy

randa

May 7, 2017
hello, i have a problem enter the cave "night lady" quest.
I found the cave but how can i cut down the green thing in front the entrance, all MC says is: This place is...

I finished the forest with the cultist. I talked to all people in town, got the best gear. what i am missing?

Thanks a lot.

Shaggster

Dec 28, 2016
One scene found by losing to the gang in the forest. One scene by losing to the Night Lady. That's all I have so far.

edit: Another by losing to the devil in the cave. Also one with the kids outside village.

Appears to follow the same pattern. Every mission you can lose to the "final boss" and get a scene.

Going above 100 H will enforce bad end and prevent you from getting true ending. The last boss used some skill that always missed on me, which makes me assume he adds H as well but during the battle. CBA to replay for true ending.
What is CBA?
Thanks!

opore

Jan 4, 2018
if there's category for half-hearted game,this game will be the winner. let me say the cons
they didnt add most important feature that called "recollection"

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This game is not really much of a game. Quests? People talk about them, but how would I know if I have one or have finished one? No quest logs, nothing. No clues, no direction. I guess I am just supposed to wander around killing things and clicking on the same NPCs until something changes? zzzzzzzzz

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
I've tried playing this game 3 times now but I'm giving it up for good. I've tried playing the non-corrupt route and there is nothing to do except talk to the people in town, accept the quest to fight the cult, and fight the cult in the dark forest while wandering around and around and around. You can't even access the cave following that route.

The game does have some good graphics and I could have overlooked the only partial translation into English.

However, there are many other similar games to play which have much more depth as to the play options.

Reactions: B_Ouji
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes