RPGM Completed The Devil Killer in Harbor Village [Migome Seris]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Xenon_Beserk

Jan 6, 2018
here's what i did to get the scenes

first, i worked at the bar to grind money for the inn scene which cost 10G(to get this scene just pay the man and sleep at the inn) then i repeat the scene till i get to 100 H point ( 1 scene=7 points so that means atleast 15)*not recommended for those who want to fight without getting corrupted

second, i play through the quest given and i save the game before every boss fight
(cause there is always a scene if you lose the battle)

quite simple really,this is for those who want to quickly see most of the H scenes
i'm simply writing my strategy i'm too lazy to write the full walkthrough so explore the map yourself enjoy~
(also at the left side in the bar there is one door that leads to a strip bar)

D

Deleted member 110044

This game don't have gallery ??? or replay ???

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
untouched ending; that was easy, with ***a lot*** of lucky guessing; without translation, hard to figure out what to do on some moments
save just before final battle; no game +????

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
with h=0 (purity) the battle is ... almost a joke! final boss - miss miss etc etc; only 2 hits! guess that all that miss where h attacks

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Well ... The game is really bad. I enjoyed the drawing of the character at first, i mean not in CG.
Then i went in the game ... And the big arts are ugly, not really inspired and really few. Gameover scenes are realllllly short.
For the game itself, it's damn short too. If you remove the forest insane joke, you have less than 1 hour of content, the bed end sucks, the good end too ...

Like many says i wish people take time to translate better games, but at least as this one is really bad, i guess nobody will complain about part untranslated, and it shouldn't have been to long to do the work ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing that always puzzles me in games like this.

This village is being attacked by demon things, she goes to help said village and people that live in the same said village try to take advantage of her.

So why the fuck is she helping them again?

If that were me i'd leave the bitches to die horribly and painfully. Shit, i'd probably join the damn demons and enjoy it.

DeadCrab

May 8, 2018
untouched ending; that was easy, with ***a lot*** of lucky guessing; without translation, hard to figure out what to do on some moments
save just before final battle; no game +????
where should i go for the final battle? the save loads outside of the village.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Dialog could definitely be improved. some stuff not translated as well.

meat pot is cheaper than steak even though it says it heals more HP?

sometimes picking up shinys doesn't tell you what you found.

too many battles

no scene recollection

boring endings

good art and mapping

Overall
waste of time.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes