RPGM Completed The diary of the cheating young married woman, Yuka. [Final] [Magical Girl Club]

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

thefish

Jun 29, 2017
If you use the toilet 33 times (might take a while) you end up in the recolection room with all scenes. They are all in Japanese.
Short and fun little NTR game, a lot of reused scenes images tho.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
NTR tag on vacation?

Looks interesting but too many of these netorare RPGs are actually showering simulators. Does anyone know if it has daily routine grinding?
There's no need for that here. Just a slut cheated on a hard working dude so cheating is all it needed.

Such a shame tho since the art looks nice but in game like these i wanted to play as the male and go seduce these slutty housewives.

Reactions: radical686

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Only thing I found out is how to lower Circularity and it seems not feeding husband and sending him to bed/work lowers a good chunk but also raises suspicion a good chunk as well.

Only way to lower suspicion is to feed/gift/sex husband which in turn lowers suspicion and raises circularity.

Dunno if there is anything you can do idly to lower circularity as getting to a 100 triggers game ending.

Which I am going to assume should be a way since pregnancy raises so damn slow compared to other stat triggers.

Reactions: tyknjinq

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This game ended rather suddenly. Not sure why. I've gotten the good end twice, even though the second time I was gangbanged twice. Literally, the night after I had a gangbang, it just ended. Weird. For those interested, this is not an NTR game. Cheating female protagonist . . . from the very beginning. Lots of areas you're unable to get to without clear explanation. Still, don't understand what the circulation metric is. Pregnancy and suspicion are pretty clear.

Reactions: Rastafoo

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
This game is a lot of work for.. 6 or 7 CG's. What's there is good, but it's demo-level quantity at best. Shame.

ShadeyMelodies

Oct 1, 2018
i have been trying to figure out how to use the pot planter so i can grow lettuce and tomatoes for a blt and didnt get far could use some help

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes