3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
If I can just get past the Ugly bastard I could enjoy this...
This artist's signature is ugly bastards, so avoid him in the future if you don't like this kind of content, although an ugly bastard tag in F95 would be more sensible :)

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Okay, I played it. Decent game. Makes me wonder if the person who makes these know-how breast work. He sure loves pulling tits apparently.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Okay, I played it. Decent game. Makes me wonder if the person who makes these know-how breast work. He sure loves pulling tits apparently.
Maybe there's a secret switch in each women's breasts that turns them into sluts :unsure:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think i mis 1 tag for this game since i believe he whill fuck his own daughter in the game aswhell
aka INCEST

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i think i mis 1 tag for this game since i believe he whill fuck his own daughter in the game aswhell
aka INCEST
The protagonist doesn't have a daughter or any other relatives in the game.

Mar 27, 2021
Good game, the NTR doesn't even feel that bad so I'll say that even those that hate NTR can kinda play and enjoy this one, because in this case is not that they fall in love for some reason, it's because of magic so there's nothing to say about it.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Geez, that is some work ethic.

And also some intense titty-yanking in this game, too. Kinda made me deflate a bunch. Makes me feel undeserving of the avatar tbh.

Reactions: Amfunny

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Game is okay, not entirely a fan of male-perspective games. The art is fine, the woman look nice, except in the end where they all have the exact same type of bodies. Would have preferred maybe it taking another round of corruption before seeing them all turned to cumdump slaves, but it's enjoyable. Or perhaps an impact on the other characters like the husband or the housewives outside the disgusting mans 'place'.

It's a quick 1-2 hour game though, just get the pepper spray or you'll game over.

Equinefolower

Aug 5, 2020
I stuck with second Cursed Tool for Yuka. Her door are closed moring, and afternoon, and there is nothing else in town. I cant find any solution for this.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes