3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Trarrrr

Jul 29, 2020
This was the first time i was ok with ugly bastards, what is wrong with me!?

i am becoming what i hated the most!

Reactions: Kallol

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
I keep wandering around aimlessly... Please help me with a guide, I shouldn't take this long

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
The artstyle is super awesome! The game is pretty straight forward and wished we had an option to turn on or off the virgin blood, but its ok tho. The one thing i don't like is the bgm they used. I like the friendship between grimoire and the fat mc that they need each other to achieve their goals. Overall its an awesome game and i wish we can get a Sequel to it with more content and story. Thank you again for sharing!

Reactions: raunakdolui

Sauronthemad

Aug 12, 2018
Nice game. It makes a pleasent change to play a gmae where you don't have to be the handsome, big dick hero. Maybe we do have a chance in real life :unsure:

Reactions: raunakdolui

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
just asking how the hell can i get the asphalt bc it like behind the fence can i cant get to it

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
just asking how the hell can i get the asphalt bc it like behind the fence can i cant get to it
I played the game and it wasn't difficult to get the materials. Can you post a photo, so I can understand better.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
there is like 4 ntr if i am correct and this game takes less then 2 hours to beat it is so easy i beat it in an hour

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes