RPGM [Translation Request] Hero's Cuckold Adventure [SHIBAHU Cement]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017

Here you go MT, I don't really plan on playing through the game since I'm not fond of this art style however let me know if anything went wrong with translation.
Getting 404 error... Anyone else got the file and wouldn't mind uploading it?

Edit: Nevermind this is an awfully boring game in my opinion after playing through it fully :cry: :eek:

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
is an (edited?) MTL that I found, idk how good it is tho...

Edit: The translation is ok, not the best but definitely not the worst I've seen, that aside honestly the game isn't super worth playing imo. I enjoy playing RPGM games but this is literally just a walking simulator with far far too many battles, like literally hundreds, that you cannot speed up, the walking speed is also quite slow and you are sometimes just walking for upwards of 10 mins through the world map and then through yet another dungeon before you get a new scene.

The art is okay if you can get past people's faces looking weird and the fact that the guy doing to the cucking is super fucking ugly. The H-scenes are also pretty meh in my opinion and include stuff I'm not a huge fan of like torture (not ryona or anything but a lot of breast torture and some beating) but if you are into that stuff you might think they are decent. Speaking as someone who likes NTR that aspect of the game is not done very well either, again just my opinion.

Overall if you want see the scenes then I would recommend just downloading a save and watching them in the recollection mode because you get almost no erotic dialogue outside of them and the story isn't anything original nor does it make you feel good to play, and although the lead up to the ending has a bit of a twist, unfortunately both endings are pretty bad. If you still feel the need to play through the story I highly recommend playing on easy mode or you will be spending literal hours grinding and battling just to reach the end. Again this is all just my opinion so you might find more enjoyment out of this than I do.

I attached a save right before the end of the game that has all the scenes unlocked if anyone wants it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surpriz20
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote